I am gonna be sick......

"superchrgd 3.8L SFI" Its got to be worth way more than 15,000. I think thats the only supercharged T-type that they made. Much rarer than a GNX, somebody should jump on that deal. I wish i had the money...

U-G-L-Y!!!
Tell you what though ...........
Someone ants to pay me that amount of money for my car, I'll paint it and put them wheels on it too! Supply and demand!

the purple car is way to pimped for me.

now the second car is not that bad all it needs is the correct wheels and hood and it would be back to normal.

Thats hideous. All the black guys around here like to jack their g-bodies up and put 22's on them. My friend bought one from a guy that was an orange 87 cutlass supreme w/ blue canvas top and 24" spinners. I don't know why the hell he bought it. He recently sold it. Thank god it was gay.

Anti-lock brakes on that second one....man, I missed that option. Thats gotta be a rare one for sure!
And last I knew, GN grilles were black. Funny the one in the pic looks chrome. Maybe he got it off some ultra rare all-chrome GN?
And Id want a refund on that all new paint job. I think they missed a spot! (The hood!)