HydroBoost Help

GSSTAGE3

Converted to HydroBoost Brakes stay Applied In Gear Pull the Brake Pedal up with Backside of my Foot Car Movies. No sure what to Look at. Any Help Thanks in Advance.

So what you're saying is that since you've converted to HydroBoost, the brake pedal is staying depressed, even after you remove your foot from the brake pedal.

Yea had the same issue make sure your master return line is plumbed correct and pedal height is adjusted correctly.

So what you're saying is that since you've converted to HydroBoost, the brake pedal is staying depressed, even after you remove your foot from the brake pedal.
Thats what i am saying it is Sticking a Little and is staying Applied and that Car will not Movie in Gear i Pull it up and then it Movies.

Ii may be the locking pin (can't think of the proper name) that is on the booster. Some of these have those clips that need to be changed as the plunger get's stuck to it. Do a search and it will show pictures of it.

Ii may be the locking pin (can't think of the proper name) that is on the booster. Some of these have those clips that need to be changed as the plunger get's stuck to it. Do a search and it will show pictures of it.

Changed the Snap Ring Clip out for Clip style still Sticks

Look over your plumbing again to make sure it is not backwards

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app