hydroboost and how much

datant69

as my MC went down i'm considering going hydroboost. talked to charlie1f awhile back but he may be tied up ( hey charlie tell her to cut a hand loose so you can let me know what's up ) and he's had one ready to install. just need to catch up with him. My ? is how much could i expect to pay to have one installed if charlie isn't available. called a place and they quoted me over 1100. I'd do it myself but being about a month outta surgery i'm in no condition to go out there and turn a wrench yet.

LOL The meds must be kicking in Anthony.:biggrin: I'm off tomorrow but I work on Saturday between 8 to 1 PM. Call And I'll see what the parts will cost you. If nothing else I have everything to convert it to a vacuum system.:smile:

Thanks charlie

Maw I'm taking minimum meds these days. Heck not back for @ a month and half after surgery. Just let me know I'd like to enjoy my car again as I hate to drive it like it is.

Well if you're interested and can take a lot of walking there's a swap meet next weekend. Third largest in the world and it's at the track near Denton.

I have new hoses and the master cylinder for a hydroboost. I got a bad booster from the store and decided to go vacuum. Nobody stocks the booster around here and I wasn't going to wait another week for another booster. Hoses and master cylinder were on the car for less than a week. The system worked great, just my power steering pump was whining like a siren with the booster on the car.