Hybrid help needed, starts and dies repeatedly

jcj53115

Lookin for a little insight here, and a few opinions. Truck is a 95 S-10 with a 85 HA motor.

Well after a few months of work and unknown number of hours going thru the wiring harness to clean things up and fixing what someone else started I finally got the S-10 to the point of starting it. Turned the key today and after a few tense moments it started. Ran like crap for a few minutes, idle a bit erratic and an occasional back fire thru the intake then started to smooth out. I expected it to run rough for a bit, year old gas, ect....

After about 10 minutes it died, basically shut right off. Reached in turned the key again started right up and died instantly and this is all it does now. It fires up smoothly but dies instantly like you turned the key off. FP is good, TPS is .42 Iac counts were good when it was running, cam sensor was set with caspers tool. I'm thinking possibly a bad Ignition Module but don't have a good known one laying around and don't wanna spend $300 unnecessarily. Anybody have any ideas?

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg