Humbled smack talker SRT4 tonight

Bring it on!

Sure Ryan,

We can race anytime you want.

Either car,
as I said on the other forum the offer on the wagon was it was a slower car. Yes it traps at 107 at the track, at mid 12's thats all. But can you beat it on the street in a real drag race? Can you? I dont know myself either? Surely you will just pound the wagon like it is not even their!

As far as the GN, PLEASE come spank the GN.
Tell all the other Boys that want a piece of the GN to line up as well for their Schooling session.

As far as racing the GN for money, Hell ya! How's a G bone sound to you?
That is 10 Crisp! Uncle Ben Fanklin Frogskins!

Den

so are you willing to drive to the spot to make any of these runs.. no trailer queenes here we just roll out and run all night.

if I see you rolling around town ill give you my # so we can set up a time and date.

Coollie is that you?

Cool87GN said:
Nice run. I have moved on from Anchorage to Columbia, SC (Fort Jackson). I still have my 87 GN & since added an 87 Turbo T to the stable. Send me a clip of that wagon running again. That is a mean machine!

Is that Savecool?

Send me you email and I will send you the Wagon Burnout. Acutally go here and you may be able to get it on the V8 board:
http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?t=85847&highlight=Alaskabuick

Hope all is well with you. Still inlisted?

Den

not

JerodR1 said:
Hopefully that wagon is trapping higher than the 107 quoted in the sig... I would want to race from a stop too because that is not a high trap at all. A simple stage 2 "neon" could keep up with that from a roll.

Sorry already pounded one before with the wagon... nice try...

Alaskabuick said:
Sorry already pounded one before with the wagon... nice try...
where did you race a stage 2 SRT with the wagon.. there are only 3 in the state (well 2 now that i went back to stage 1)

the newest s2 is a black ACR that just got his done and the other has had his for about 2 months (blue) in anchorage...

I know all the SRT owners in the state for the most part lol

Sure thing

AKslowNeon said:
so are you willing to drive to the spot to make any of these runs.. no trailer queenes here we just roll out and run all night.

if I see you rolling around town ill give you my # so we can set up a time and date.

Sure Ryan,

Dont know about running all night but Ill show up, maybe bring a couple other slow cars with me as well.

Someone will have to tell me where the spot is via pm, have an idea but not exact.

Is their a spot to pull off and roll up my shoot after the run? har, har..... :D

Trailer Queen, no we drive these GN's everywhere.

Dennis

Alaskabuick said:
Sure Ryan,

Dont know about running all night but Ill show up, maybe bring a couple other slow cars with me as well.

Someone will have to tell me where the spot is via pm, have an idea but not exact.

Is their a spot to pull off and roll up my shoot after the run? har, har..... :D

Trailer Queen, no we drive these GN's everywhere.

Dennis
outstanding... ill have the camera crew on hand LOL but i must tell you the boost will be just a few psi higher than when I ran you the other night :)

also give me a call 907-750-0208 so we can get together on thursday to look over that break up issue your having. im done for the night but give me a call tomorrow and we can work somthing out

so will mine!

I may bump my boost as well.... to be honest with you I was running 10 pounds...

ha, ha....

Got it.

explain stage 2

AKslowNeon said:
where did you race a stage 2 SRT with the wagon.. there are only 3 in the state (well 2 now that i went back to stage 1)

the newest s2 is a black ACR that just got his done and the other has had his for about 2 months (blue) in anchorage...

I know all the SRT owners in the state for the most part lol

Ran a black 1 last year, said he had a stage 2 upgrade? maybe he was full of it or I did not understand. Anyhow he did not seem fast to me?

Really I would race any of you guys on the street from a dig with the wagon.

Really, dont care if I loose. Hell, Its just Granpa wagon...

Den

Alaskabuick said:
Ran a black 1 last year, said he had a stage 2 upgrade? maybe he was full of it or I did not understand. Anyhow he did not seem fast to me?

Really I would race any of you guys on the street from a dig with the wagon.

Really, dont care if I loose. Hell, Its just Granpa wagon...

Den
where was the black s2 srt located at?

if it was in fact stage 2 it was prob. just the stage 2 w/out toys or those were his only bolt ons (stage 2 includes bigger injectors, bigger wastegate, different ECU and different map and IAC sensor)

anyway kudo's bring what ever car out you would like to race against the SRT im game for anything really

I trap between 105 and 108 in my stage 2 :) I would get rapped off of the line but obviously a rolling start is about equal. Unfortanely they dont do that at the track..lol :biggrin:

blackshoebox said:
105 to 108?

Man..u guys better stay in Alaska..that is crawlin down here in florida.

That's a knife to a gunfight compared to what Alaskabuick is packing. Luckily it sounds like AksloNeon's Neon is a little quicker than 105-108.

I want to see the vid no matter what the outcome is. This has been an enteraining thread!

Jim

Hey Dennis...

It's me (Savercool). I'm down here in Columbia, SC. I'm still in the Army. I haven't run the GN yet this Summer, but I'm hoping for some 10's after it cools down. I hope everything is going well in AK. You two should just run the cars at the track in Palmer. That would be a safer environment as you two should both be tracking the 1/4 in excess of 120 mph. I'm pulling for you. Keep us up on the latest. Safety first! :cool:

blackshoebox said:
105 to 108?

Man..u guys better stay in Alaska..that is crawlin down here in florida.

I would hope so..lol I only have two mods :) I used to mess with other vehicles in the past and mod the hell out of them but I spent just as much time trying to fix them as I did driving them so I am keeping it basic this time. I don't want to get too carried away anyway because I am getting rid of it for a Viper or Z06 when I move to the east coast come spring.

Savercooliee

Cool87GN said:
It's me (Savercool). I'm down here in Columbia, SC. I'm still in the Army. I haven't run the GN yet this Summer, but I'm hoping for some 10's after it cools down. I hope everything is going well in AK. You two should just run the cars at the track in Palmer. That would be a safer environment as you two should both be tracking the 1/4 in excess of 120 mph. I'm pulling for you. Keep us up on the latest. Safety first! :cool:

Hey Bro,

How your enjoying the hot weather, been cool up here this summer. Good for boost though.

Hope you hit the 10's Bro.. still trying to get to the track and see if I can bust out a low 13 or so... ;)

Send some pics of you car when you can.

I picked up a turbo t with 60k on the clock. Just doing some bolt ons, TE44 that I have laying around. Just want to make a simple low 12's high 11's car out of it that I dont dump a fortune into.

You right the track would be the best bet. Work has got me swamped to the max.

I hear from SGT Maj Beam once and while. He in Iraq now, left USAAK command about a year go to take another job based out of Germany.

DEN

naw I didnt like that shirt too much... this is the one I always wear when out hunting the bad boys lol
http://www.kockyproducts.com/images/shirt13.jpg

AS for the track that wont happen until next year as I leave for a month for PLDC (31st of August) so when I graduate the track will be closed for the season.. however next season we will be packing a new trans (regeared) and quite a bit of other goodies (new top/bottom end, a little bigger more aggressive turbo than the current GT3582R DBB and a bigger shot (which I still have yet to squeeze)

bigger shot (which I still have yet to squeeze)

I"ll ask if they can add that to the shirt for you...... :eek: :eek:

BandAid said:
bigger shot (which I still have yet to squeeze)

I"ll ask if they can add that to the shirt for you...... :eek: :eek:
dont forget premature acceleration.. hey it happens to the best of us :p