Huge relocating sale

thanks i just received the grill and the decals i cleaned that grill up and it looks mint to me
thxs NCTYPHOON KID!!!!

Well It's Not new but I knew it would be nice. I would rather represent it a little less & have you be happier then what you were expecting.

transformer I need the black trim piece that goes around the moon roof window... Got one???
Thanks
Matt

Matt seals new are $89.00

turbo39151 I need a set of rear fillers too. What's the deal with these?

BTW, Brian, I read elsewhere that you sell a repro intermediate steering shaft boot (mine are torn)...
Right now on the rears it is best to go with aftermarket. Our really good used units for the rear are sold.
Yes we have the boots as well.

Efrains83SS looking for a one piece cair damamd non ill sun visors. Thanks

1 piece 84 -5 air dams are $125.00 visors used not mint $40.00 new I'll do a pair for $75.00

kh440 I returned you an e-mail with your order today.

thanks for the reply, but thats not the part I need.. Not the seal... I need the metal black trim that goes around the window.
Thanks again.
Matt

thanks for the reply, but thats not the part I need.. Not the seal... I need the metal black trim that goes around the window.
Thanks again.
Matt

Matt I will sell you the whole glass with the trim for $100.00 & shipping.
I never had to seperate the trim from the glass.

moonroof trim

not to be a pain, but any way you can send a pic?
thanks... dont really need the entire window, but if thats how you sell em,i would like to see the condition of all of it... thanks again!
Matt

Brian them front tag holders that you have on ebay is that for all of them in the pic.if i buy them put 2 grill bolts in there with them.
thxs

Brian,
Could you please send a list of all mint,near mint,or new chrome
pieces that you have for my 1986 Regal Limited?
Mob1203@aol.com
Thanks in advance.....Rich

Rich I have about 3/4 of the pics already taken for you. I will try & finish up this weekend.

Matt I will also get you a pic.

NCTyphoon Brian them front tag holders that you have on ebay is that for all of them in the pic.if i buy them put 2 grill bolts in there with them.
thxs
I'll sell you everything if you want it LOL
$10.00 for tag bracket is each. On our site we get $20 each & sold them for years at that price. We have been thru so many vehicles that we are trying to move some items but I'm not giving parts away at this time. I hope I didn't give you the wrong impressions.

Rich I have about 3/4 of the pics already taken for you. I will try & finish up this weekend.

NCTyphoon Brian them front tag holders that you have on ebay is that for all of them in the pic.if i buy them put 2 grill bolts in there with them.
thxs
$10.00 for tag bracket is each. On our site we get $20 each & sold them for years at that price. We have been thru so many vehicles that we are trying to move some items but I'm not giving parts away at this time. I hope I didn't give you the wrong impressions.

SWEET,I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY PROJECT FINISHED:)

Brian,

Do you think you'll have the RAZOR Alky kits in stock next month?

Do you have anynew oil pressure switches on hand?

Brian,

Do you think you'll have the RAZOR Alky kits in stock next month?

Do you have anynew oil pressure switches on hand?

Can't predict the future but in stock now.
I think I have 1 or 2 new oil pressure switches around.

Getting close yet???;)

Can't predict the future but in stock now.
I think I have 1 or 2 new oil pressure switches around.

Getting close yet???;)

Yeah, just waiting on the parts to get back from the painter, slated next week to do the change over (I hope it warms up). I'll call tomorrow for the oil pressure switch. I think I need an actuator as well, but I didn't want to jump the gun like I id the last time I said I didn't have something, but I'm pretty sure there is none this time. :D

Heck with it, hold an Alcohol Kit for me tomorrow, I'll take one (you may be the devil, lol.)

Working on getting bumpers blasted & rechromed any intrest in that?

I'm pretty sure we can work something out on a package deal,
will they both have new bumper strips on them? I just had the car
painted so I'm trying to have everything as mint as possible.

Any progress on the pics of you chrome trim pieces

I'm also looking for the black trim that goes around the
rear side windows.

Please let know

Yeah, just waiting on the parts to get back from the painter, slated next week to do the change over (I hope it warms up). I'll call tomorrow for the oil pressure switch. I think I need an actuator as well, but I didn't want to jump the gun like I id the last time I said I didn't have something, but I'm pretty sure there is none this time. :D

Heck with it, hold an Alcohol Kit for me tomorrow, I'll take one (you may be the devil, lol.)

It's not my fault you walk in here & see everything you want ;)

Rich the reason I asked is that I figured a package deal would work for both of us. We keep 5 sets of new impact strips in stock this time of year.

I'm thinking it may be easier to send me a list of exctly what you want. I have an NOS Right rear wheel well molding & front driver coming in as well.

I need chrome rocker panels and the chrome trim that
goes around all the windows .....

I could use MINT black trim for all the windows also.

THANKS

Hey Brian, by chance do you have some window regulators?

I need both left and right side regulators ASAP, perfer NOS but a good used set will work just as well. Also, I need some rear bumper fillers and trunk carpet kit....I'm thinking grey. Just let me know and I'll send the funds.

Thanks
Ray

thxs

Brian,
Any more progress on the pics? I'm picking up my motor from the shop
this week and I hope to have the car complete by the end of March.
So the sooner the better,Thank You Very Much.
Sincerely,
Rich K.