Huge relocating sale

Upper Door panels.

I was just wondering if you could send me some pics of the upper door panels you have for sale. Do you have the pull straps and screw covers? Thank you

Brian do you have any or know of what other Gbody Cars that will work in our Beater's Thanks and Aloha........:cool: :cool:

86 & older are the exact same motor set ups in any Gbody bucket seat.
87 is a 1 year track.All the seat tracks will bolt in as long as they are from buckets.Split bench is too wide but you can use some of the pars to rebuild yours.
Go to a yard armed with a 12 volt dewalt battery.Cut off a feed harness & make your own end to plug in to the seat track.Take 2 female yellow electrical wire connectors so thet you can splice into the harness & make your own plug for the battery. This will allow you to test the track & also be able to easily remove. If not I can fly mysel out to HI. with a seat track :D

86 & older are the exact same motor set ups in any Gbody bucket seat.
87 is a 1 year track.All the seat tracks will bolt in as long as they are from buckets.Split bench is too wide but you can use some of the pars to rebuild yours.
Go to a yard armed with a 12 volt dewalt battery.Cut off a feed harness & make your own end to plug in to the seat track.Take 2 female yellow electrical wire connectors so thet you can splice into the harness & make your own plug for the battery. This will allow you to test the track & also be able to easily remove. If not I can fly mysel out to HI. with a seat track :D
C'mon over Brother I got a spare Bdrm you can use.......Thanks for the Tip's

Parts

Brian,

I need the entire fixed antenna assembly including the aerial, bracket to fender, aerial mount, angled spacer, etc.
:smile:

Brian,

My buddy busted my console when working on my Regal. Do you have any consoles that are claret or maroon in color? The rear is cracked and the driver side chunk the size of your fist out of it. Shipping to 37748, or might could pick up if your in GA.

Thanks,

Don

Door panels.

I was just wondering if you have had time to send pics of the door panels yet. Sorry to bother you. Just let me know. Thank you

I was just wondering if you have had time to send pics of the door panels yet. Sorry to bother you. Just let me know. Thank you

Your not bothering me & my appologies. We have been extremely busy here. No excuse I will get pics to you.

front buckets (covers can be crap), front chrome bumper shell(good shape), front and rear fillers, drivers side rear wheel molding (chrome), and not sure if you remember that chrome rocker piece I need (the one right in front of the driver rear wheel). And the crappy part::::: shipping to 70123. Thanks and congrats on the move.

Oh and friend of mine needs outer dew sweeps to fit 81 monte.

front buckets (covers can be crap), front chrome bumper shell(good shape), front and rear fillers, drivers side rear wheel molding (chrome), and not sure if you remember that chrome rocker piece I need (the one right in front of the driver rear wheel). And the crappy part::::: shipping to 70123. Thanks and congrats on the move.

Oh and friend of mine needs outer dew sweeps to fit 81 monte.

Front buckets $250.00
Front chrome face bar no rust or dents $200.00
Fillers what do you need Gm new or used? abs or fiberglass?
Chrome on the DS $20.00
DS rear wheel well molding $100.00
Let me know what you want & I'll get shipping prices.

Brian i'll take a set of burgandy uppers. how do you want payment.
dale

Pay pal is fine just need to calculate shipping.
Pay pal is bweavy@aol.com

87turbov6 Brian, do you have a driver's side fender and door for 87 t type in dark red metallic?

I did but the car now has a coat of primer on it.