Huge Performance Parts List will be at Cecil

Aluminum pipes for MAF $25 ea.
TurboTweak 6.1 Wideband Chip for 60# injectors 23°/21° $80

I want both of these items shipped to 30080.
Thanks... Paypal?
Bent pipe is sale pending to Turb0Buick57. He was the first to comment. If the deal falls through, your next in line. Otherwise I can get you a quote to ship for the straight pipe and the chip. Let me know.

I might also be interested in the straight MAF pipe, is it 3"?

Package deal with ATR bar?

Interested in boost a pump and sway bar if still avail at Cecil I will be their that weekend..

No offers yet, still available. They'll be coming off they don't sell before.
Ok bring turbo also to cecil if its still around im 50/50 on it, maybe a package deal can be made..:D

Ok bring turbo also to cecil if its still around im 50/50 on it, maybe a package deal can be made..:D
That sounds good to me! Turbo is badass! Believe me, it hits like a sledgehammer. Here's what it ran with no tune on pump gas and Alky. Probably close to 3900lbs with me in it.

Attachments

• 1473179115914.jpg
    1473179115914.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 33
That sounds good to me! Turbo is badass! Believe me, it hits like a sledgehammer. Here's what it ran with no tune on pump gas and Alky. Probably close to 3900lbs with me in it.
What combo were you running with this turbo and timeslips?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

There was definitely more left in her. I was having issues with the powerlogger not logging which turned fatal before it got tuned. Combo was stock 78k bottom end, a nice set of iron heads, full throttle 206 roller cam setup, T&D rockers, ported stock intake upper plenum and TB, 60lb. Injectors. TT 5.7 chip, RJC front mount and razors Alky. PTC 9.5 non lock converter. It would have gone close to mid tens with some tuning.

Here's what the car looked like when I ran it. Spare tire and jack were in the trunk.

Attachments

• 1473192561730.jpg
    1473192561730.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 23
I'm still interested in the sway bar. Just waiting on your answer about straight maf pipe before I pay. Thanks

I just pm'd the guy for the pipe. If he doesn't answer back soon he's out and your next.