Huge Parts List, Oct 2018, New and used parts

Hello, I'm looking for a spare tire (space saver) in good serviceable condition, windshield wipers for a non blackout car and the door molding trim (also non blackout) for the b pillar that clamps to the weatherstripping in good to excellent condition with shipping to 27880. Thanks!

I have the spare time $100 shipping included. I also have non black wipers $45 shipping included.

I was having issues with my e mail, if any one hasnt heard back from me resend your e mail. My e mail is now working properly.

-New Hood shocks $25 for 2
-New cam sensor cap OEM style $65
-New (reman) Vacuum Power brake booster $120
-New (reman) Hydrobooster brake booster with new(reman) master cylinder $180
-New(reman) 86-87 Power steering power pump $75
-NEW Belt tensioner $150
-New 3.8SFITurbo hood Emblem's $15+shipping for one emblem or $25+shipping for 2
-New GM Front Air Dam's for 86-87 $300+shipping
-New Gbodyparts OEM style Rear bumper fillers $300
-New Gbodyparts OEM style Front bumper fillers $140
-NOS GM Turbo crank shaft $650
-New Silver(Anodized/polished what ever you want to call it) trunk trim $70
-New Blackout wheel well moldings $155 a set of 4 or $65 for just one(These are just like NOS in quality)
-New Polished(chrome or anodized what evey you want to call them) wheel well moldings $155 a set of 4 or $65 for just one(These are just like NOS in quality)
-NEW GM drivers side Outside Black Window Dew Sweep belt molding(outer seal that presses against the door glass) $90
-NEW PUI ABS backed head liner 85-87 Med gray (Grand National) for t-top car $160
-New PUI ABS backed head liner Maroon for T-top car $160
-New PUI ABS backed head liner 84-87 Tan for hard top $160
-New Visors In 85-87 GN gray, Maroon, and tan $90 a set(these are new not recovered)(they dont have a mirror on pass side)
-New ABS Rear Bumper fillers $200
-NOS GM black wheel well moldings(both front and drivers rear) $200
-New after market cruise control shifter lever $30
How do you get ahold of this guy I've tried his email 2 times and a bunch here

I've tried email,post it here,pm,smoke signals,carrier pigeon, bat signal I give up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

87 Maroon upper door panels $50 - what condition? Any chance to get some photos of both sides, and also backings of both? you can email to live4rdo@aol.com, if easier.

Interested in
-Rad hold down plate $35 - any rust?
-86-87 engine hoist bracket(on intake) $20

Do you have an underhood light in new or mint condition?

Thanks