HRP's on Sunday 6/15/03

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
Some of us might check it out suppose to be only $5 to get in and going to have a swapmeet and drag racing durring the daytime.

I'm going to see if me a Gerold can get banned one more time :D

I heard rumors that there are going to be some FAST cars there........

What time are you guys going? I may take a drive out there with the AV and sell some camaro stuff.

i also heard both yee's will be running....i think henry is also running the red car....man...cant wait to see bad blu in action! as well as take some nice day shots of nakaz car! hope the rumors are right...

is a twin turbo buick also gonna run? sounds like an exciting fathers day!

I think it opens early in the morning and racing starts at 12 o'clock.

Flyer said gates open at 10:00, but the lady at the gate Saturday nite said 9:00 :confused:

Either way, don't forget your sunscreen; it's gonna be a hot one!

anybody going to be out there selling parts??....i need to sell a set of sbc heads...

what time will the track close?

laterz
Jeff

The gates will open at 9 and the track will open for runs at 10 there will be a car show and swap meet . I would think that we will close around 3 as some people would need to get ready for their fathers day dinners. We will have a 5.00 bracket race and HRP will double what the pot is . Cost to enter this event is just $5.00

Haven't been to HRP since South Pac '88... What a rush to watch some of the quicker cars. Anyone make it out there??? I think I saw two black GNs and a light metallic gray Regal. Lots of faces I haven't seen in awhile so I apologize for not making my rounds out to you TR guyz. -stew

Yup was a good event, huge turnout. The two black GN's were Gerold and Geoff.