HRPartsNStuff Poly Mounts New

bnova

stageI
I have a set of Poly mounts that were put on the motor, and pulled right back off. I had to go to a motor-plate and mid-plate. The mounts are
part# TR0104-D and TR0104-P. They are new. The trans mount is a TH400 mount from Energy Suspension(Poly Part# 0601) with the off-set plate and shim for the TR cross-member. Price is $250 on the motor-mounts and $75 on the trans mount shipped. I work afternoons, so I will not be able to respond until aroud noon time.

Attachments

• mounts.jpg
    mounts.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 584
I have a set of Poly mounts that were put on the motor, and pulled right back off. I had to go to a motor-plate and mid-plate. The mounts are
part# TR0104-D and TR0104-P. They are new. The trans mount is a TH400 mount from Energy Suspension(Poly Part# 0601) with the off-set plate and shim for the TR cross-member. Price is $250 on the motor-mounts and $75 on the trans mount shipped. I work afternoons, so I will not be able to respond until aroud noon time.
Would trade motor-mounts for new electric waterpump(and put some cash up).

bnova,

If micknick backs out, I'll buy them.
I'll be willing to give you $225 shipped.
I am in 30461 zip code.

Thanks,
Z

I have replied to all emails. I work afternoon, so I can only answer once a day around noon-time. I have not heard anything from micknick1, so it will be next inline to zeus87gn. This is in response to his prior email and next inline. If he does not take them, next inline will be joe1320. PM sent to zeus87.

I have replied to all emails. I work afternoon, so I can only answer once a day around noon-time. I have not heard anything from micknick1, so it will be next inline to zeus87gn. This is in response to his prior email and next inline. If he does not take them, next inline will be joe1320. PM sent to zeus87.

I'll take next in line!!!! :cool: