hp and et

87TIGN

Death by boost
Ok so with my combo (in my sig) how much hp can be estimated at the wheels? I have heard up to 525 from some people is this way out of reach? I am hoping to run 18-20 psi on the street and maybe 24 on the track. Any idea to what kinda et I can expect?
-Andrew

Ok so with my combo (in my sig) how much hp can be estimated at the wheels? I have heard up to 525 from some people is this way out of reach? I am hoping to run 18-20 psi on the street and maybe 24 on the track. Any idea to what kinda et I can expect?
-Andrew

it all depends on the tune. if your car is not tuned right it can make 250 hp with your combo. or if you can tune it right it has the capabilities of making 500+- hp low 11's to high 10's.

I would hope for enough power for solid 10's. I'm not too wrapped up in HP #'s because mine only made 375 @ the wheels and went 11.30 @ 120 with most of the same stuff you have minus the heads, ported intake, and injectors.

If I had to speculate, I would guess 500++
Good Luck

Steve

I dont have anything in the back yet but i am planning on a sway bar and an air bag on the pass side. any ideas? anyone done the air bag and had good luck?

My car made 516hp and 554lb-ft torque to the rear tires @23psi on 93 and alky. 562rwhp and 578rwt with the converter locked. Assembled and tuned at KDK in Orlando Florida.

TE60, chpn heads, chpn intake, 206 roller, 60's, TT chip, ls1 maf, T+, alky control, mease big neck i/c, stock bottom end

That turbo will make 540 hp at the crank which will equate to about 480hp at the wheels.

You may see more than that with the alky set up. But the above posts are right, it all depends on your tune.

A bunch of variables. Some cars with 375 hp can run low 11's, while others couldn't run high 12's. With stock heads/cam, mine dynoed 422, and runs high 11's. With a good set of heads, decent cam, you should have 500+, & possibly run 10's with a good launch.