How to sell my gn

bot

Hi all, I have been a Buick member for a while now. I was considering selling my car or parting it out. I haven't been buying or selling in a while and was wondering if I could get some Openings of what it's worth and suggestions to what route to take.
There's a lot of aftermarket parts and modifications that have been done to the car and motor.
heres some. Basics about the motor in car. Motor is a roller motor with a built trans and body's in fair shape(needs paint and body work) no rust on body the floor needs two 6x6 patches car run and drives fine it is very mechanically sound , just a lot of cosmetics ...
I'll load sum pics..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 182
I forgot to put the year.. its 1985 body gn with T-tops and the motor and exhaust pats have been changed in my sig. and few more things have been added and removed

Maybe you should give your opinion on what its worth before anyone takes a guess. You can list specifics, parts used, what the car needs etc. Would make it a lot easier and maybe its worth 9k instead of 7k to someone based on what the car has and what it needs.

I'd like to get the most out of it just like anybody else . It's hard to put a price on something I had for a long time but i was thinking 9,000. With out the level ..
Here's some more info about the car.
Motor: 109 block,arp rod and head studs, je Pistons,ported heads champion intake td roller rockers morell roller lifters, comp roller cam, je flywheel,60# injectors , upper plenum ( can't remember the brand) cpt-66 , rg-45 gate 3" dp, full 3" atr exhaust with atr dump ,
ta performance ss headers and cross over, alky kit, precision front mount ic, 4" cold air kit from board member, Turbo saver oil filter system, Maf translater.. Ect has
t-link and chip..
Chassi has umi rear control arms , power trax locker, energy suspension bushings in complete car .
Transmission Precision converter, billet forward drum Hugh's deep pan and other internal mods.

Body needs paint has sum ding and dents around it rear fender fillers are startingto break down and needs there small spots fixed on floor pan.. Interior needs carpet the seats have two 1 inch small rips
That just a few thing I can think of off the top of my head