How to locate someone?

dhauser

The end is fear
Ok, I'm not very good at this apparently....

I'm trying to locate a guy named Chris St. Aubin who owns a 92 IROC RT because he has some wheels on the car that I want to put on the one I'm getting. I"ve searched google and found the page that features his car, but I cannot find any email addresses, phone numbers, etc for this guy.

Any ideas where I can get this information? Pretty please? ;)

I don't know much else about the guy, and the email addy for the administrator of the web page with his Daytona stuff doesn't work.

Basically, what I want is a set of 17 inch 5 spoke white wheels that will fit the Dodge, but I just cannot find any in stock anywhere. I've emailed about a dozen wheel companies so far and no dice. I've checked ebay, CCTOL parts area, hemmings, etc.

Are there some IMPORT sites that I should try? I"m running out of ideas....

Who would've thought in this era of instant information this would be so hard! :rolleyes:

I've never even been able to find myself on those sites. Post a link to the pictures, maybe someone will recognize the rims?

There is a site called USsearch.com I beleive but it costs money to find someone.

Have you tried groupawheels.com. They have a good selection of wheels and I think they may even make them to order for you car although I am not 100% about that. Give them a try if you haven't already.

Try the yahoo people finder. Its worked many times for me and the price is right, free!

Try this.....

The car has Michigan plates on it.

Type in his name on "Yahoo! People Search".

There is a listing for his name from Redmond, MI with a phone #.

HTH:cool: