how to clean the intercooler properly

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
Guys,what due you guys use to clean out the intercooler,besides high pressure hose.

Go to the Turbo Regal website and under "spring cleaning" is a detailed description of the cleaning process.

i put a gallon of gas in it and let it soak for 30 minutes or more.shake/slosh gas around,and pour out. let dry. if any gas is still in when you reinstall, it wont hurt anything.

i put a gallon of gas in it and let it soak for 30 minutes or more.shake/slosh gas around,and pour out. let dry. if any gas is still in when you reinstall, it wont hurt anything.

X2, still cheaper than a few cans of carb cleaner, and when your done you have a nice mix of weed killer:eek:

I left mine sitting upside down overnight to make sure it was dry, after 6 years, I ought to get around to cleaning out the front mount I guess.

We have some bad A$$ engine degreaser at work I think Ardex makes it. If you dont have access to that I guess just go with gas or 2+2

+4 good info

x3 thats what I do to, blow it out with the air compressor, then I turn it upside down for a little while and reinstall it.

I duct tape a shop vac to one side and cover the other side with a towel and leave it on for awhile.