How rare is my car?

WhiteT-Type

Hi, everyone I need some help with this. I have a 1987 White W02 T-Type with T-tops with WE4 package. The car is a one owner original paint and everything my bumpers are chrome but everything behind the bumpers is black. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks!!!!

p.s. I verified the WE4 package from the trunk sticker!

we-4 car should be all black...paint,bumpers everything....the rpo code vin matches the cars vin#?

Yea they match thats why im so confused and my car didnt come with the little door guards down along side the car, like the other t-types, if anyone is interested in helping me I can email the some pictures

thanks, Guys!!

WE4 s are rare !! like "garyk1970" they are all black :cool:

Attachments

• Copy of Mellauch.JPG
    Copy of Mellauch.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 287
WE4 s are rare !! like "garyk1970" said they are all black :cool: this is Melissa's old WE4 from years ago :cool:

Im just asking for so help here, I dont claim to know more about these cars then anyone on this board, can someone help me with this without insulting me with ther rude comments, IM ASKING FOR HELP NOT TELLING ANOTHER PERSON WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THE CARS, maybe the car has been painted or something but i cant find any evidence of that

all that was said that WE4s are all black.. sooo how is that insulting you :rolleyes: ohhhh welll... its the net .. have a good life :eek:

grumpy i think he is just reading the line in your sig. :rolleyes:
anyway if it has the we4 code on the sticker in your trunk it should be a black car, what color is the interior?

is there anything else you can tell me about the WE4!!
what about the trunk sticker, was it a mistake? the original owner is dead so I cant ask him

i would say the best way to tell is get the paint code from the cowl tag,
someone could have changed the bumpers,
another thing when you talk about your car a 86 is a t-type a 87 was known as just the letter t