How old do you think she is? Just simply looking at the picture what would be your guess?

40, and she's hot as Georgia asphalt in July. :D

Was that a guess based on the pictures or did you look her up online? If i didn't know how old she was i wouldn't have believed you. I always thought she was in her early to mid 20's just by watching her on the show. I would have never guessed 40 though.

She is hot but also smart. She has a net worth of 10 million dollars and an annual salary of 2 million.

Figured atleast 40.. closer to 45

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We watch Fox a lot. My wife jokes that she has a LOT of teeth and so white they are blinding.

Yes, my wife has teeth. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We watch Fox a lot. My wife jokes that she has a LOT of teeth and so white they are blinding.

Yes, my wife has teeth. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Was that a guess based on the pictures or did you look her up online? If i didn't know how old she was i wouldn't have believed you. I always thought she was in her early to mid 20's just by watching her on the show. I would have never guessed 40 though.

She is hot but also smart. She has a net worth of 10 million dollars and an annual salary of 2 million.

No I just thought 40 was about where she would be, considering where she's at in her career right now. Takes some time and dues paid to get to be front line at FOX.

40 makes sense, as I was looking at pics I said 36 to some and 44 to others just knowing how long many women try to hang on to youthful looks.

Norah O'Donnell is better looking Imo.

40 makes sense, as I was looking at pics I said 36 to some and 44 to others just knowing how long many women try to hang on to youthful looks.

Norah O'Donnell is better looking Imo.

Damn! Glad you didn't make a "typo", and say Rosie!!:D:p

Real question is how is this woman approaching 70 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????

pirro.png