How Much Will This Go For???

I've seen them with lower mileage but it does look to be in good shape.
I'd like to see more pics of the undercarriage.
I'd say it should go in the hi 20's to low 30's
50k is GNX pricing unfortunately we won't be there for a while.

35-40k should be about right, I know of three TTA's with less than hundred miles on them.

I'm in Illinois, makes you wonder just how many are out there with low miles. I'm actually considering driving mine some. Don't see the point in just looking at in anymore.

I'm in Illinois, makes you wonder just how many are out there with low miles. I'm actually considering driving mine some. Don't see the point in just looking at in anymore.

Ringo, with your low milage TTA would you have access to take some good quality photos of some OEM stickers in the engine bay and other places. I'm having a lot of them reproduced but there's some I'm still trying to get photos and dimensions of to get them reproduced so if you can help would be much appreciated.

You can see one of them in this thread:http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...loseup-photo-sticker-label-rearend-cover.html

And if you register on Turbo Trans AM.Com you can see many more in the following 4 threads:
Repro Stickers Part 4 - Turbo Trans Am Forum
Repro Stickers Part 3 - Turbo Trans Am Forum
More Repro Stickers Done - Turbo Trans Am Forum
Repro stickers for you TTA ! - Turbo Trans Am Forum

But as I said, still a couple missing so if you can help let me know. My e-mail is jlarsson@london.com

Surprisingly up to 30k already!!! I wonder if there is any bid fixing going on???

I'd say it should go in the hi 20's to low 30's
50k is GNX pricing unfortunately we won't be there for a while.

Wrong and maybe wrong. The car's already over $30K a week out and this GN was already over $40K last night. I'm waiting to hear back from the seller. But he previously told me his reserve was $50K and I wouldn't be surprised if someone made it worth his while to end the auction.

I'd still be surprised to see it go much higher than $35K as others have suggested. Who posts a picture of the balancing weights on the rims? :confused: It just draws attention to the fact the stickers on the wheels are missing. I hope it goes over $40K though. Interestingly, the car is from the same town as my 900 mile cloth/hardtop car. Go figure.

Wrong and maybe wrong. The car's already over $30K a week out and this GN was already over $40K last night. I'm waiting to hear back from the seller. But he previously told me his reserve was $50K and I wouldn't be surprised if someone made it worth his while to end the auction.

I'd still be surprised to see it go much higher than $35K as others have suggested. Who posts a picture of the balancing weights on the rims? :confused: It just draws attention to the fact the stickers on the wheels are missing. I hope it goes over $40K though. Interestingly, the car is from the same town as my 900 mile cloth/hardtop car. Go figure.

I hope it goes over 40K also. If it does, my 1600 mile(museum quality)car will be on there next.

Wrong and maybe wrong. The car's already over $30K a week out.

Agreed but considering it's a car dealer selling it I'll take the bids with a grain of salt until the new owner shows up and posts and/or the car isn't relisted a day or two after the auction is over.
Low milage cars hitting the 40's would be a good thing for all of us.
I assume it would bring up the price of the 10, 20, 30 and 40k mile cars too.

I agree 100%. Reminds me of the shenanigans that Phoenix dealer is pulling on eBay with the low mile WE4 they picked up at B-J's in Florida. :rolleyes:

BTW, the auction for the GN was ended when the seller was offered $55,000...

30,700.00 is still a long wasy from 49,995. I do not think anyone is serious right now. They are throwing out bids for fun. I would expect this to slow down now that the 30K mark is hit.

- Dave

Looks like it hit reserve. Still a pretty high number. Mine might have to go on very soon. My guess is it might go up a drop more. Even at 39500.00 the seller should be pretty happy.

About time these cars jump up in value :biggrin:

Well we will have to wait and see if it really sells or if it pops up on Ebay again.:confused: