How much to replace the wheel?

turbogimp

0920111541-00.jpg

The MAF got sucked into the turbo. As far as I can tell right now that is the only damage.

You'll have more damage than you think. I do have a core turbo for a HA car if you want a spare. I would take the intake off and see where the rest of the parts went before you try and start it up again though.

You'll have more damage than you think. I do have a core turbo for a HA car if you want a spare. I would take the intake off and see where the rest of the parts went before you try and start it up again though.

X2 on this one. I had a similar issue and the turbo had to be rebuilt. Only later did I find out the valves were damaged and would not seat right. Brad

I guess its a good thing I planned on Rebuilding the engine in the spring anyway. Im just hoping that the turbo isn't going to cost to much to repair but, if it does than maybe time for an upgrade! :D

I'm doing a pt54 conversion on my car and will have a good stock turbo off my car for sale within the next few weeks.

unfortunately I wont have any real money till spring but, how much in case I come up with some.