How much HP

latebrkr

Ok heres the deal I'm gonna use a stock shortblock with a set of stock heads that have been ported with the big valves and stronger springs,A fully ported intake,a set of Kenny Bell headers and all the stuff that came with it so my question is will a ta33 support this or will this be to much for the turbo? Will I need to buy Brents.lol

A TA33 will be fine. The limits of this turbo is twelves. Brents is bigger and is needed to go faster than twelves. It just depends on your goals. Brad

I have 3 stock turbos Im assuming the ta33 is based off of a stock turbo and they will want a core?? What does a TA33 cost ??

A TA33 is a stock hot air turbo which has been machined out and a TA49 compressor installed. CFM goes from around 390 to 700. Core is necessary. Cost can vary between $600 and $900 depending on who does the work. Remember when going with a bigger turbo bigger injectors are needed which means new chip. Brad

Ya thats next on the question list is for E85 60# inj. big enough? And I need to do the 86-87 ecm upgrade and then learn how to tune"Help" and what I will need to tune . Looking at your list a bunch of electronics?