how much hp for stock injector?

YouLikeThat

Hi,
How much HP should a stock injector support? Just spent 2 grand on other stuff and will not have the money to get big injectors for 3 or 4 months. I also just ordered the atr 2 1/2 system.
Thanks,
Scott

If you don't have a scantool to monitor your motor get with someone in your area who has one. I'm not that sure of the GT series turbo's but am pretty sure your's will push as much or more than a TA49 or TE44 so you'll need to keep the boost down till you can get some bigger squirters. I have heard of people useing some really high static FP to help get more fuel in for a blast down the strip(like 50+)! I dont know how much boost & timeing the JL110 chip has but I would make sure I had the fuel had more than the minimum oct. req. for some insurance against detonation. My guesstimate is you will need to keep the boost no higher than 20 till you get bigger injs. but start about 17 & adj. FP & raise boost as long as you dont get any knock!

Stock injectors in a TR won't go much faster than 111 mph in the 1/4 which is a low 12.

Trying to go faster than this is risky and could very easily result in a blown headgasket.

I made 330 HP and 420 TQ at the wheels with my stock injectors...That was pretty much max I saw 90% DC.

Just put on the adj. fuel regulator and got the fuel set and 45 psi and I have 17lbs of boost. I stepped into it a little bit coming back from my brothers shop and I have to say It likes having fuel I can't wait untill everything is tuned and I can really run it.

I have a scanmaster 2 but havn't hooked it up yet. were going to put a wide band o2 when the atr exhaust comes in also. I'm not driving it untill the exhaust comes in and we get all of the tuning stuff hooked up.

the JL110 is 27deg timing and 22 lbs of boost I think. I just got it and havn't really ran it except on the dyno when we found out it was running lean with the new turbo and thdp.