How much for a Stage 1 or 2

V8killR4U

How much would i be lookin to spend on a good used Stage I or II with motor and turbo. Something along the lines of 600-700 RWHP. Or something to get me in the mid-low tens reliably? Im not sure so thats why im askin, do i even need a stage mototr to get these times?

The guys in TSM have done some amazing things with the 109 blocks, GN1's and 70 turbos and they are in the mid 9's. You may want to look there also and see what they have done and spent and go the way that's right for you and fits your budget.

Take Care.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
The guys in TSM have done some amazing things with the 109 blocks, GN1's and 70 turbos and they are in the mid 9's. You may want to look there also and see what they have done and spent and go the way that's right for you and fits your budget.

Take Care.

The only difference is the block,so your not really going to save to much money IMO.
Also why risk putting high doller internals in a stock block?
:confused:

For once i agree with Rich:D 109 would definitely be easier to get parts. IMO as i know what i went through to get S2 Parts. Would also be nice to see TA speed up the progress of their block so we all have a readily available alternative. IMO

I agree with BIG CHINOOKS opinion. Your playing "RUSSIAN ROULETTE" With some very expensive parts!!.... Just my opinion?

I agree with BIG CHINOOKS opinion. Your playing "RUSSIAN ROULETTE" With some very expensive parts!!.... Just my opinion?

Originally posted by mec108

Well regardless S2 or 109 they all break when pushing them. The TSM guys have been holding them together very well. :D

If i where to do it again my vote would be a TA block or a 109 Block with a girdle. :cool: