How much do GTA rims go for these days?

BuickMike

Money pit
I have a set of GTA rims and I may go a different route and am curious how much they typically go for? These are black centers that were recently repainted by a body shop. There is no curb rash and I have the GTA centercaps. I was going to put the rears on the fronts with spacers because I kind of like less lip on the front than the rear. Anyway, just curious what I could get for these if I was going to try and sell them. This is not a for sale thread, just more of a curiosity thread and that's why I put it here. I traded an old laptop for these a few years ago and I think they were going for about $250 back then. Not sure if they can still fetch that now.

All opinions welcome. Thanks!

Really nice used ones are worth half of what they were 3 years ago and thats if you had 4 fronts. Less if you have 2 front and 2 rear. If they are banged up they are worth scrap since it would cost more to fix them than to get new ones.

If you were closer I'd give you that for them myself. I might be able to trade you something if you need parts but I'm dumping parts right now.:frown: I have to lighten the load some. Throw them on evilbay and see how they do.

Although I haven't really looked at the market for used GNX style rims in the last few years, I would think that you should be able to do at least $200 easy for 2 rears and 2 fronts. FWIW, IMHO, & HTH I don't think that the Classic rims being manufactured today are what they were years back when they were originally making them.

Thanks guys. A friend of mine might be offering me some wheels in a couple weeks if he decides to sell them. I just wanted to get an idea of what mine are worth so I can make a decision as to if I can afford them or not.