How many T Types are cream beige??

Chris Taylor

Got 6?
I was wondering if there is a way to find out how many turbo T Types were sold with the color, cream beige. I have only seen two other cars with this factory color option. I have seen more sage green T Types than I have seen cream beige. I was thing this may be the rarest color T Type.

Originally posted by Chris Taylor
I was wondering if there is a way to find out how many turbo T Types were sold with the color, cream beige. I have only seen two other cars with this factory color option. I have seen more sage green T Types than I have seen cream beige. I was thing this may be the rarest color T Type.

I've never seen one..

I've always wanted to paint mine a pearl cream color..

Originally posted by Chris Taylor
I have seen more sage green T Types than I have seen cream beige. I was thing this may be the rarest color T Type.
That is the opposite for me as I've seen probably around 5 or 6 Cream Beige and NO Sage Green.

I lived near a guy that had a Cream Beige 86 T-Type and have a good friend with an 87 WO2 bucket seat car from South Jersey.

I have never encountered a Sage Green Turbo car but have seen many NA Regals in that color.

I have seen several NA cars that are cream beige but just a few turbo cars this color. Just wondering. I am thinking about selling it.

I just checked your car pic in your sig....

.....very nice! The blackout with T-roofs makes a unique package.

That is most certainly a rare combo.:)

My 86 is Cream Beige - looks like yours but has the 86 grill, and the doors are starting to rust (thank you Michigan).

I have a 87 "Beige Cream" Turbo-t with "Chrome Package" + pretty scarce "Tan Cloth" Interior. And she sure is Purty.

a beautiful cream t-type with a brown bench seat interior owned by wickedv6 is what got me into tr's over 20 years ago!

Theres on one ebay with supposedly 22k miles going for 7k!!!!

Nope it has 23k, I drove it home last night,about 120 miles, it now has 23050 mi.
miles are documented by paperwork,+ the interior has virtually no wear,the dash actually still has the original clear plastic sheeting on it, there is still crayon marks on the firewall from when it went down the assembly line,(the # 54) which is the code for the Beige Cream paint.
I was really looking for a 10 sec car,but as soon as he pulled up with the car ,i knew it was coming home with me,we went for a long drive in it + i checked it all out,but it had me at hello + was sold before i got out of my truck + walked over to it.
It's 1 thing to see them in pics,but it's so unique to see something like this,It really takes you by surprise just how out of the ordinary it is,first you see a color you almost never see unless you really dig for one on the internet,+ then when you open the door there is that tan interior,staring you in the face,+Its a whole new surprise because you hardly ever see that too.+ this interior literally is like new. my exact words or word was Wow!
Only thing i'm not thrilled with is it still had the orig exhaust ,+ he just installed a dual setup from the cat back its not loud but i would prefer the original super quiet stuff because its a bone stock car otherwise.
Could use paint to be super nice,the original owner,(a woman) lost control of it back in 91 + ended up in someones front yard + damaged the nose, so the front end has newer paint,i believe the rest is original paint ,+ its not terrible, spots could be touched up, but the car is so straight + so unique,+ 0 rust,+ such low miles,If I have it this coming winter i'll prob have it stripped + put nice paint on it.
Probably bright red or orange. :eek:Just kidding

Complete with pics of 2 different engines from what look to be 2 different cars lol.

How many cream colored turbo regals do you think the guy has?:)

1 pic is from when he 1st bought the car a few yrs ago,+ the other is more recent,He changed the fuel press regulator,because it wasn't running right,he also changed the fuel pump at the same time,but the problem turned out to be the cam sensor or button? + he also added a k+n filter in the second pic but gave me the original air box too_Oh + in the newer pic it has a new breather in the valve cover instead of the stock one.:cool:

I think the 2 toned one in some pics,on the internet is dark brown/light brown.
I don't think its cream. But i'd like to see one if it does exist.

Is this the car on Ebay? Lucky buy! I really wanted to go check that out.. I just was really busy this week with school.. Damn. If you decide to sell lmk :D.. Though you probably want some profit.

Is this the car on Ebay? Lucky buy! I really wanted to go check that out.. I just was really busy this week with school.. Damn. If you decide to sell lmk :D.. Though you probably want some profit.

Ya 25k otta cover it,:eek:

No I didn't buy it to make money,I just can't resist rare,different,out of the ordinary things.If i do decide to sell it its going to be priced right,I hate selling things for weeks on end,If I do put something for sale i want it gone yesterday.
I'm still looking for a built car,11-10 sec.+ may consider trading up, down or even.
The combo of the miles,price,rust free condition,+ cool color combo,just wouldn't let me pass it up,I bugged him to let me come check it out,it had already bid up to his reserve,+ he also had people coming the next day to look ,but decided to let me come by,i told him i was coming with cash + wanted the car,+ could leave right away + would be there in 2 hours.
It was all just good timing.