How Many STAGE 2 TTA's Out There?

its2qik

I'm just curious if any of you have one, or know of another Stage 2 TTA? Back in the day I believe there was one advertised in an old ATR parts magazine...

Post up if you know something. I'm asking just out of sheer curiosity.

I bought a FAST ecu from somebody that had a stage 2 TTA, back around 05'. And I rememeber somebody having a twin turbo, backhalved TTA around 11 or 12 years ago for sale.

Are you talking about a real Stage 2 or a Stage 2 bottom end? Because its not a Stage 2 unless it has the Stage 2 heads and intake.

Steve K.

Grumpy never quite got there.:frown:

Are you talking about a real Stage 2 or a Stage 2 bottom end? Because its not a Stage 2 unless it has the Stage 2 heads and intake.

Steve K.

I guess I'd be interested in either one, but am most interested if its a complete Staged longblock.

Hummm, the possibilities.:wink:

This is the only one I know of. And may have been the one on Yellowbullet. It was originally built and raced by Joe Copson. Sold to Dave Koppel he repainted it. Rebuilt the motor and raced it. Dave sold it to Harry Anderson then he traded it for a killer Lightning.

Steve K.

Attachments

• photoMA30084260-0004.jpg
    photoMA30084260-0004.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 693
  • photoMA30084282-0005.jpg
    photoMA30084282-0005.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 680
  • photoMA30084307-0006.jpg
    photoMA30084307-0006.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 684
This will be going in mine if I live long enough.

Steve K.

Attachments

• DSC01090.jpg
    DSC01090.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 714
Joe Copson, man haven't heard that name in years. I've got a great picture of Joe and Bob Goldfine (black T-type) wheels up launch at Englishtown from way back, probably 1993!

Copsons car was an old TA .. Damm it brings back some funny times from the Buicks @ Bristol :cool:

NyBlankets, I had that picture but lent it out and never got it back. I would like to have a copy. Could you post it or email it to me? That was the car I built for Joe. Not the car in the pics above. We had a 274 Stage 2 bottom end with a gutted set of M&A heads, ported stock intake & throttle body. And the biggest turbo I had ever put on a motor at the time. PT69 :eek: from some new guy Harry Hruska. That was a long time ago. And I have been with Harry & Precision ever since. What ever happened to Bob? Is he still around?

Steve Kaminski
skturbo@aol.com

NyBlankets, I had that picture but lent it out and never got it back. I would like to have a copy. Could you post it or email it to me? That was the car I built for Joe. Not the car in the pics above. We had a 274 Stage 2 bottom end with a gutted set of M&A heads, ported stock intake & throttle body. And the biggest turbo I had ever put on a motor at the time. PT69 :eek: from some new guy Harry Hruska. That was a long time ago. And I have been with Harry & Precision ever since. What ever happened to Bob? Is he still around?

Steve Kaminski
skturbo@aol.com

I'll dig it up and scan it for you. Joe and I had our motors built by the same guy (stage 2 m&a heads..Conley as well), I forget his name but the place was in upstate NY, builds loose motors that sets off the knock sensors..ahhaha and the cam specs were top secret . Strange fellow :rolleyes:

Bob had a mechanic shop in NY, have no idea where he is or what hes doing but he was a good guy and helped me tons back in the 90s.

Hey Steve, I emailed the photo. Scanned it and its a pdf file and I couldnt figure out how to convert it so I couldnt host it on photobucket, if you can please post it here. Thanks Ed