how many 86 blacked out ttype

Take a look under the hood near cowl. there should be a plaque that is riveted there with info on it including the body color paint code. Don't know what number corresponds to black, but you can find that info over at gnttype.org. I don't think the paint code is listed on the decal or rpo sticker on underside of trunk lid, at least its not on my 86 t-type. Hope this helps!:)

my is blacked out with out any crome like the we4. i have yet to see one like it. is there an option for blacked out on ttype

All i know is that a t-type was available in any color that the N/A regals were available in. Maybe the lack of chrome is due to previous owner stripping all chrome and replacing it with black trim parts. Just a guess! Are the bumpers black also? I don't believe you could get black bumpers on a t-type. Only on the Turbo-t WE4 (87).
All this info is in the Buick Power pac Book

I could be wrong but I thought all 84-86 T Types had black out trim. Its called WO2, "sport exterior trim" or something like that.

mygrain you are correct the book does indicate that all 84-86 t-types came with blacked out trim peices(headlamp bezels,window moldings,tail lamp moldings, door handles.........) my mistake! They did not however come with the blacked out front and rear bumpers. Only the WE4 87 regal came like that.
W02 exterior sport package only available in 87 as you could specify either chrome trim or the black trim (W02) on a turbo-T. basically, you had to check off W02 to get the black trim on an 87 as opposed to it coming that way on an 84-86 T-type. Unless of course you ordered the WE4 which was ALL BLACK.

i have a black 86 t-type. the bumpers were chrome and the little trim around the corner lamps were chrome....everything else , black