How long were they produced in 1987?

maxie

Curious as to when the last GN rolled off the assembly line.

The car we have was made in October of 1987 is what the sticker in the door says.

The original paperwork is in the glove box and a lady bought it new on 12/23/1987 christmas gift?????

Been learning the RPO codes on it and that is interesting also.

According to the 1st GN Facts and Figures book, the last GN was built on 12-11-1987 and was bought buy a dealer in Springhill. Louisiana. It says that the guys name was Bob Colvin and said that they were very prolific in the turbo Regal scene.
John

ec89de796bf3cfa9d9d23e25149f7ddd.jpg

Yep, it has its own wing added onto Mr. Colvin's home which is climate controlled year round. He keeps it on stands and it is driven at regular intervals to keep everything in working order.

My car actually came from his dealership (and all of its mods were done there). My uncle who is retired gynecologist in Shreveport who delivered all of Mr Colvin's children. And he was the original owner of my car.

The room you see in the black air video has been there since 1987 (I guess) as it is exactly as my aunt and uncle had described for years. It's a cool story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you haven't seen the Black Air video it is definently worth watching. There is one part that actually talks about the last GN built(as seedling referred to) and you even get to go for a ride in it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Curious as to when the last GN rolled off the assembly line.

The car we have was made in October of 1987 is what the sticker in the door says.

The original paperwork is in the glove box and a lady bought it new on 12/23/1987 christmas gift?????

Been learning the RPO codes on it and that is interesting also.

Here you go! Best hour and ten minutes you can spend on you tube!! Really cool video about the history of the grand national and GNX!

Here you go! Best hour and ten minutes you can spend on you tube!! Really cool video about the history of the grand national and GNX!

When I logged into my you tube channel I found these as well (which I had forgotten all about). However, these have good information on them too.