how does 2 tone paint look with GNX wheels?

JDEstill

Turboliscious!
Is there a two tone paint scheme that looks good with the GNX style black mesh wheels? I need to get my 87 GN painted, and those are the wheels I have. I'll probably go back with basic GN black, but I have always loved the designer series cars, and am toying with the idea of a two tone paint scheme. But I'm worried it wouldn't look very good with my wheels. Thoughts? Pics appreciated!

John

FB_IMG_1498762105428.jpg

Is there a two tone paint scheme that looks good with the GNX style black mesh wheels? I need to get my 87 GN painted, and those are the wheels I have. I'll probably go back with basic GN black, but I have always loved the designer series cars, and am toying with the idea of a two tone paint scheme. But I'm worried it wouldn't look very good with my wheels. Thoughts? Pics appreciated!

John

it looks really good on the Silver D84 designers cars and the WH1's ... luv the look

Thanks for the pic, that does look pretty good. I'll have to think about it... It does seem a bit sacreligious to paint the GN something besides all black. But I do love that WH1 paint scheme!