How do you like my new brakes .................... Video

That was a pretty cool trick at the end of the video...where he had the bike balanced upright on the back tire.

Damn that took mad skillz, yo!

Having been a motorcycle rider for about 12 years, and a sportbike rider for 3-4 years, I still don't understand the attraction behind doing a "stoppie".:confused:
S.

Originally posted by Snorman
That was a pretty cool trick at the end of the video...where he had the bike balanced upright on the back tire.

Having been a motorcycle rider for about 12 years, and a sportbike rider for 3-4 years, I still don't understand the attraction behind doing a "stoppie".:confused:
S.

i ride dirt bikes and i do get the freestyle thing but stopies i just dont feel like pounding my self into the ground just for that now....if it was a 50 or 60 foot jump hell yea i would do it well try it lol

S.

I agree! Why do a stoppie and crash when you can do a wheelie and crash....

http://www.linienmc.dk/mc-uheld/jan07/RACING HAYABUSA ACCEDNT.mpg

posted by 86brick
I agree! Why do a stoppie and crash when you can do a wheelie and crash....
ROTFLMAO!!!:D

A lesson learned in "high speed wobble".
He high-sided that thing hard...ouch!
S.

A lesson learned in "high speed wobble"

Just curious but once it started to wobble, couldn't you just do another wheelie to get the front tire up and save yourself? :confused:

from my experience,the best thing to do is to let the bars "do their thing".if you come down with the bars turned they'll slap around a little,but if you just keep your hands over them and don't try to deathgrip them to get it under control the bike will usually settle itself.if you try to "muscle" the bars when they're slapping like that it transfers that wobble to your body and the rest of the bike,and once that starts you're pretty much screwed:D.

i'm not real keen on stoppies or doing bigass wheelies in traffic,either:rolleyes: .he's lucky he didn't get run over after he crashed.