How do these scanmaster readings look...Loss of Power???

muddin'metal

Car seems to have lost power in the 10lbs+ area and before I start tearing into it, do these seem normal?

All reading taken after long drive at idle in park, OPEN LOOP operation, have translator pro and Lm1

Weather and car info: Outside Temp-75, Water temp-167, Intake temp-116, Oil Pressure-23lbs, Fuel pressure-34lbs, Vacuum-14lbs, Rpms-940, A/F ratio 12.2-6

All scanmaster reading are observed for 10 secs. each and ranges are as follows:

O2 820-824
AF 02-03
L8 33-35
BAT 13-13.3 Its always red in that range
INT 128
BL 128
MPH 0 of course :)
CLE 165-167
ATS 71
r 875-900
TPS .42
IAC 21-22
CC 13
PL 21
SP 25

No trouble codes... Car does sometimes have a random bog at idle that drops rpms and clears up, and car cruises like turd at any steady tps reading between .50 and .80ish.

What do you think?
Thanks

Car has a translator pro speed density conversion, with 3 bar map... At cold start up I seem to remember the AF being 6-8ish, but I really didn't thing this was the problem, but who knows, Any ideas?

Idle numbers don't tell much with respect to the area you are having problems with (10+ psi).... need numbers in that area.... INT/BL, O2, AF, KR etc... is the fuel pressure rising lb. for lb. with boost?

Fuel pressure is low.... 43-45 lbs with vacuum line off is normal.......38 lbs with line on is about normal.....

+1 on the idle readings not helping much for troubleshooting under boost....

A datalog from DirectScan or Powerlogger would possibly show something?

Sorry I couldn't help more....

My extender pro chip is burned for 45 line of, that reading was with it at 41.5 now it is back at 45 (approx 39.6) at idle and all readings are almost identical... I know a 10lb reading would be helpful, but car has always a rough idle... maybe these readings are helpful, and at the moment, it's all I have

is the fuel pressure rising lb. for lb. with boost?

Must verify above.... if not, will definitely result in power loss under boost, and likely result in blown headgasket.... from your post, it sounds like you have a fp gage you can read while driving.... is fp rising EXACTLY 1 lb for every lb of boost?? and maintaining?? af=2-3 is correct w/ extender pro chip (SM displays 1/2 of actual number)...