How do I replace

it kix

How do I replace the turn signal, cruise control and wiper delay. Can someone give me some pics or a website to go to. Thanks, Tony

remove the lower insulating panel and trim under steering column
theres a small connector there where the three wire ribbon cruise wire connects , disconnect that ,
the wire end to the switch handle has a small hole in it , tie a thin wire or string into the hole
now go back to the column and just pull the signal handle straight out it will come out and the wire will be hanging there , take care and pull the wire out of the column , when the string come up tie it to the new switch and pt some tape ove r the end so the connector doesn't get snagged going back down the column , pull the string as you feed the wire back through
push the new switch handle back into the hole . connect the cruise back , replace the trim panels

edit guess i need to type faster , well you got the answer

To add to Pacecareta's editorial...it also helps to move the tilt mechanism of your steering wheel up and down to facilitate smooth feeding of the wire down the column. Lessens the chance of the wire getting hung up on something. Not a hard job, you can do it, just be patient and methodical.

Bruce '87 Grand National