How did you attach your Bsct Boost Commander or Alky control module under dash?

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
I have both a Bsct boost commander and an alky control module glued under my dash and beside the radio pod...I've used double sided industrial tape, industrial velcro, hot glue, and gel super glue to no avail to keep it stuck to the under side of the dash over the last 10 years or so.....
When it gets hot here it melts right off..... Trying JB Weld now but have a feeling it won't stick to the rubbery dash material either (Tried using it on a bumper pad on my truck before and the petroleum or something in the plastic would not allow it to stick)

Anyway, what kind of glue or anything else has worked successfully for you to attach the plastic box under the dash?

I wouldn't want to permanently attach personally. If you do, I would clean the dash panel and control panel very well with grease remover. Then buy some 2 part epoxy, warning it will be permanent though.

That's pretty much what I'm trying now, was two little dabs but not worried about it being permanent, there's pretty much no turning back about 15 years ago with it :) The GN will be the last car I own or be buried in it :) That's a damn good idea to put one of them in the vent! I'll try that with the Bsct maybe

That's pretty much what I'm trying now, was two little dabs but not worried about it being permanent, there's pretty much no turning back about 15 years ago with it :) The GN will be the last car I own or be buried in it :) That's a damn good idea to put one of them in the vent! I'll try that with the Bsct maybe

When i put the alky controller in the vent, i had to take the cover apart and slide it in through the back. then put cover back on. Then it wedges in there real nice so you dont need any glue or anything.

I stuck my Alky control in the lower left hand gauge cover. If i ever remove it i can just buy another template for the area an you'd never know

6-15-12.JPG

It's in assembly now, I put my XFI in the pass. Glove box

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 5-18-12 (7).JPG
    5-18-12 (7).JPG
    289.2 KB · Views: 41
I zip tied the Alky controller to the steering column bracket above the vent. Removable and out of sight. I even have Kirbans touch and start controller under there as well.