how clean is your buick

19yearboost

hey guys just wanted to put out there that i have branched off and started my own little detailing business in jacksonville. i used to work for brumos porsche / mercedes-benz detailing cars there so i know how to do a damn good job. i will do anything from a quick wash exterior wash and interior vacuum/window cleaning all the way up to a full on detail including ....[exterior].....engine detail, door jams, inside gas cap, fender wells, underbody rinse (wash providing the vehicle is high enough off the ground), body wash and wax and final detail (polish).....[interior]....vacuum, window cleaning, clean doors, dash, all surfaces on the inside of the car. were talkin new car shine here. im also game for boats, bkes , etc. if anyone is interested post, pm, or shout me a holler 904-339-3766. thanks -shaun

Damn, I thought you had dropped off. :D

Glad to see you're still kicking! Good luck with the detail deal.

Scott

i had dropped off for a while...working 2 jobs and going to school and all. hows everything been?

my buick is clean as a whistle... but my truck may need a little detailing.... i'll definitely keep you in mind .. nice to see some folks on here posting from jax...

Good God, I thought I dropped off. I knew I recognized that 19 year name. Talk about a reunion here. HEHE I'm still around. The car doesn't get out a whole lot though. Now where's Kendall our fearless leader?