Houston DP and 72 lb siemens injectors

turbomaster

I have a used Terry Houston SS 3" DP for a turbo regal for sale, also a good set of (6) 72 lb siemens injectors and maybe sell a set of (6) Mopar 52 LB injectors too.
I would like a 3" TTA houston pipe and a set of (8) stock or blue top injectors. I would also like a used PS front mount, I am turbocharging an IROC Z and need a few parts to make it complete. Trades will work or reasonable pricing on the parts I have to sell.

The turbomaster
St. Louis
Ph 314-413-4334

What condition is the DP in and what is your asking price? I am interested. Do you have any pictures? How old is it?---Jeremy

THDP BUYER

THIS IS MIKE AT NAILHEADPOWEREDGS@SBCGLOBAL.NET I SPOKE WITH YOU EARLIER ABOUT THE THDP. AGAIN IF YOU FIND THE TTA PIPE AND OR DECIDE TO INFACT SELL IT EMAIL ME AS IT IS SOLD AS WE DISCUSSED. LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU DECIDE. THANKS AND GREAT TALKING WITH YOU AND GOOD LUCK ON THE PROJECT MIKE.:D 818-957-4230

36 lbs inj.

I can trade you 6 --36 lbs. inj. with a Joe Lubrant chip and $50 for your 72 lbs. I don/t need a chip.

Rich has a THDP for a TTA he wants to trade. This is exactly what I am looking for to build my IROC Z. Sorry about the pipe guys, but I need to turn it into parts I can use.

Turbomaster i dont know if it will be of any help but i put a 87 gn v6 in my 88 iroc and have these parts left over from the v8 days.
Accel superram ported upper and lower.
Accel 1000cfm tb.
Accel 30lbs inj red top.
Accel adj fuel reg.
SLP ss headers 1 3/4 with airtubes removed and for singel cat conv not duel cat conv.
Oem fuel rail.
Accel LP 219 H roller cam.
Chip from Faster Proms by the late and gate Jim Fomotoe.

This combo was in a 383 11 to 1 with cnc ported Afr 195cc an ran 12.20s allday an ideled like a stock car. If you can use these parts email me at nationaldent@aol.com bytheway i looking for a Mease or TH 3in dp that will clear Atr ss headers on a gn thanks Alan.:cool:

Parts Update

WOW! what a response! My phone was ringing 5 minutes after I first posted. I'd like to thank everyone who responded. I couldn't reply to all of you individually.

It looks Like Jay Nesbitt gets the 72 lb siemans injectors. Rich in NJ has a THDP that will fit the Z a little better than the TR DP will. I will still need to modify it, but it's closer than this one to fitting a F-body. We are working out a swap on the pipes.
I still need some more parts, but this is a major change. A little at a time.. I want it running and painted by spring. It's gonna be FAST. I always did want to huff a V-8. :)

Keep watching. I may be selling off this PT-72 turbo for a smaller frame. Still not sure about that till I get the passenger side header under construction and see if I can make it work. I may need to go to a TE 62 or something.