Houston Buick Club @ HRP, August 27th

justabuickv6 said:
I will be there. I'll be shooting some video.

It was a pleasure meeting you this evening. Thanks very much for shooting the video. I was the one with the cane and had my son, Jarrod with me.
It was also a pleasure meeting all the Houston Buick Club members. Nice bunch of guys.

We had a great turn out considering the weather. Nine Turbo cars showed up, plus several members just to watch. We had 3 new members sigh up tonight. John Kinzer, Ed Lucas, & Noel Soto. Two other Buick owners took membership applications. J.D. Brooks helped tuning on some of the cars. Pictures wiil be posted soon. Thanks to everyone that came out.

Well I had a great time, meet some very nice people. Well soon as my motor is broke in I will be going back for some test n tune, hope to be able to see some of yall then.
Thanks JoJo

Hello all, I just wanted to thank everyone for the tuning help and as soon as I get this d@*& oil leak :mad: figured out I look foward to some "respectable" times. My wife and I had a GREAT time in spite of the smoke show :confused: on the track. Did anyone get any info from a guy (John) and his wife? I spoke with then for a little while, nice folks. Ed hope the wastgate holds up. Good luck to everyone. Thanks again. :D

Hrp

Guys,

Sorry i had to leave early. I hope to see you guys at the car show that the buick club is holdng next month.

Are those videos downloadable as a .wmv or .mpg file. I don't want to have to connect to google every time I'd like to access them.