Houston Buick Club CHILI COOK OFF

86TexasT

HBC Chili Cook off
Date: Saturday February 7th.
Time:10:30 am - 3:00 pm

811 Plantation Drive
Richmond, Tx 77469

Phone:281-633-8155

Bring your best pot of chili :eek: , club will furnish the drinks & fixins. 50/50 drawing, door prizes. Mike Kurtz will have a tech session on Transmissions, Robert Mahnke will have a tech session on putting your Turbo Regal on a diet with lighter parts.

We need about 5-6 pots of chili; Call Robert (713-682-6737) if you can bring chili.:cool:

Maybe someone can post the joke about the judge at the Texas chilli cookoff??
I don't have it saved, but everytime I read it, I LMAO...
Think that will happen at Mike's???

Robert,

I am bringing some HOT AIR Chili con Carne!!
Be sure to bring plenty of water and alky to cool it down! :eek:

Looks like the weather will be GREAT for the cookoff. There will be a Trophy for the "Best" Chili. So far we have 5 members bringing chili, others are welcome to bring some also. Some are bringing desert. Some of the prizes for the 50/50 raffle include: 1 day free trailer retail (bumper pull) from Trailer Wheel & Frame, sealed Buick model car kits, new fender cover, Buick logo key chain, several hats & koozies. I will have a large Get Well card for Lawrence Conley for all to sign. See you there.

G force,

I see you are from spring also. I am the VP of the Houston Buick Club. We had a great turn out today close to 50 people.

Nick

We had around 9 turbo cars and a few other old school rides. It was a nice day for it.

Nick