Houston Buick Club, Burger N' Fries meets, etc...

D

dconnor

Well guys & gals, things are finally settling down for me a bit & it's WAY past time for me to give some MUCH needed attention to club business! I am now a happily married man & we've gotten one house sold... now we just need to finish getting Niki settled in & my house ready to go on the market this June. yippee...... NOT

The next club meeting will be Thursday April the 24th at 7:00pm @ Dixie's Classic Diner (I-45 Gulf freeway @ Dixie Farm Road: take I-45 South to Dixie Farm Road, exit and cross over the freeway & Dixie's will be just past Dixie Farm Road on the north bound feeder.) for the first installment of a new monthly club get together & planning session... "Burger N' Fries" Items that I'd like to discuss are, Club website, Mailouts & Upcoming meetings/events. If ANYONE has something they'd like to discuss PLEASE come on out!!!!

We'll be doing this on the 3rd Thursday of EVERY month (barring interference with a holiday) at a different restaurant around town & I'll have the location posted 2 weeks before each meeting. This will be a GREAT opportunity to discuss club business, help get future meetings planned, air any concerns/gripes AND of course hang out with a great group of people who happen to have some VERY cool cars. :)

Car Club Bash: We're in 8th place as of the March points standings... How'd we do yesterday?!?! The next few upcoming bashes will be on May the 10th, June the 7th & July the 12th. For more info on the CCB and/or to check the latest points standings check out: www.lonestarraceway.com

Fiscal: The club "fund" has right at $70 right now.... the 50/50 drawings are working well, I'm able to cover snacks/food for meetings & we're slowly building the reserve back up. There will be no dues collected until I can get the mailouts/newsletter and website back up & running.

Doug C.