Hotchkis Upper A arms

turbo

A friend dropped off his upper A arms and asked me to put them up for sale. He doesn't have a computer...he's an older retired dude. He sold his GN and took these off before selling. He said they have around 6-7,000 miles on them. He paid 708.95 + tax + shipping which was OVER $800.00 and is looking for 400.00 shipped. The arms can be seen in Los Angeles or shipped from here (continental 48).

SAVE OVER $400.00. PM me for Paypal address.

They are pictured on Hotchkis' site: Hotchkis Control Arms , Malibu, Grand National, El Camino, Cutlass and other GM G-Body Cars

Are these for the B-car spindle w/12" rotor? If so, this is a real deal!
Conrad

Yes, they are for the B-car spindle w/12" rotor, Conrad. Sorry, and he reminded me to mention that. He sold the 12" brakes, pedal, calipers, pads, etc. and this is all that is left.

I told him that I thought they were worth more, but he's a fair person and thought he would make some one a good deal in this suck economy. I have the same setup on my car and they really stop the car, again, and again, with no brake fade. One of the best upgrades for the GN/T IMO.

Man, what a deal, I'd almost buy these for a spare set! :D The B-Body brake upgrade is a nice cheaper alternative to the Baer brakes with equal performance.

Man, what a deal, I'd almost buy these for a spare set! :D The B-Body brake upgrade is a nice cheaper alternative to the Baer brakes with equal performance.

I agree, if I already didn't have them I'd have to scoop them up.

Maybe I should ask him if he's open for offers. Although, I think they're priced

fairly. No?

Price lowered to $350 shipped (cont. US) -- Paypal fees included. Will be shipped FedEx Home Delivery w/ tracking number pm'ed to you.