Hotchkis front and rear sway bar kit

toomanymodz

I bought this for my GN and I only installed the rear bar. I never got around to installing the front bar. Today I decided to go with the big race sway bar by HR, so I'm selling this.

The front bar is new and has never been installed. It's 1.375 diameter hollow. Comes with all hardware, which is still in the plastic bag.

The rear bar was installed last year and has about 1500 miles on it. It's 1 inch solid. This car has only seen rain once or twice....garage kept, so the rear bar still looks like new.

Hotckis part# for this kit is #2201 Fits 1978-1987 G Body including the Grand National of course.

This kit runs $411 at Jegs, not including shipping and handling.
http://www.jegs.com/i/Hotchkis/515/2201/10002/-1

hss-2201_w.jpg

Your price: $300 firm. I prefer local pickup, but can ship for an additional $30. I live 45 minutes north of Tampa Florida.

That's certainly an idea, but only if both parties agree to buy. I'm thinking 170 for the front and 130 for the rear. I'll only charge whatever the shipping costs me.

You live 45 minn N of Tampa what town I have someone that can possibly pick up the sway bar

Picking up the front sway bar is not going to work out . Did you change your mind on just selling the front??

Looks like the other guy never answered back about the rear bar. If i don't have a buyer for the rear, I'll continue to advertise both bars as a set. Where does your friend live? I'll be heading down to Bradenton this Sunday the 18th.

Sorry i've been out of the loop and haven't gotten back to you. Going to pass on the rear bar. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Yes I still have both. I'll charge $30 for shipping, then refund whatever is left-over since it may be less than that. If for some reason shipping is more than $30, I won't charge any extra.