Hotair parts for sale. Everything from the heads up.

cool 84

Got hotair?
I've finally decided to do the 86-87 conversion, got the parts on the way. I have another hotair car and I'm going the non-intercooled route on this one.

I'm selling pretty much everything from the ported iron heads on up, minus the turbo for now. It would be nice to keep everything together as a package.

What it includes:

Ported, gutted, welded hotair manifold with 3" elbow adaptor for intercooler.

Ported irons. Stock intake valves backcut, severe duty exhaust, new guides and seals, 10K miles on them

2 62mm billet inlet bells needed for intercooler.

Ported 62mm TB

ATR uppipe

Kenne-Bell dual stage headers and crossover. Crossover has flanges for an external gate. Would have to be blocked off if using a stock wastegate. Can be used with stock uppipe. Best headers out there for a hotair.

TPS tec

I will eventually sell the turbo but I need it for now.

Wireharness with 50K miles.

Will do. I can't access my photo account from work but I'll have pics as soon as I get off and I'll take some more detailed pics as I remove the parts.

I forgot that in addition to the mods listed below, the top of the intake is lowered by 1/2" so there's plenty of clearance for the 87 housing turbos. It's been jet-hot coated but I had to add some additional welding to the ports afterwards.

The copper gasket is missing from the uppipe to turbo and headers to uppipe. I won't lie, getting the headers and uppipe to seal to each other has always been a problem. My next step was going to get a donut style flange welded to the headers, kind of like stock to eliminate the gasket.

Edit: Just realized I can't e-mail you from work without getting fired lol.

I'll send pics. Taking it off the car today. Still waiting to see if the package deal falls through.

Added, MAF pipe in good condition, stock downpipe, and a stock intake manifold with fuel rail and EGR.

Pics...

TA66 and intake manifold...

Different view and you can see the headers without crossover attached.

ATR uppipe, turbo, Lee Thompson 3" DP (will sell very cheap).

I have no pics of the throttlebody but it looks nice. 62mm with the vacuum block. $60+ shipping. Paid $140 for it.

I would like to get $200 for the intake manifold.