Hot Wire Kit

Just curious:rolleyes: is there a difference in kits between the Racetronix version of the Hot Wire Kit and the one Mike at Full Throttle sells. Need to buy one or the other for my GN. I already have the full throttle version on my T but didnt see the racetronix version til later. Im very pleased with Full Throttles kit just curious.

Just curious:rolleyes: is there a difference in kits between the Racetronix version of the Hot Wire Kit and the one Mike at Full Throttle sells. Need to buy one or the other for my GN. I already have the full throttle version on my T but didnt see the racetronix version til later. Im very pleased with Full Throttles kit just curious.

The Racetronix kit is much more comprehsive and is considered by many to be the best on the market.

Please view our ad for details:

Buick Fuel Pump Offer - GNTTYPE.ORG

You can view this thread for further info:

TurboBuicks.com - Fuel Pump and Hotwire Harness Sale

I've used 3 hotwire kits ( i'd rather not name any names), but the racetronix was by far the best quality, and the most well thought out. Well priced too!

I personally like the one with the relays in the engine compartment instead of under the car near the fuel tank. Guess that would depend on the weather that you drive in though.

Racetronix

Bought the fuel pump and the hotwire kit from Racetronix. I could not have been more pleased. Fit and finish was exceptional throughout. From the time I started disconnecting the battery to tightening up the straps on the tank was less than 2 hours. They included the gasket for the tank and zip-ties for everything. Instructions were clear. Perfect.