hot ride contest

some kid in your high school has a $30K+ Audi TT convertible? That is the same car my 30 year old girlfriend drives.....

Does he get a Lamborghini when he goes to college? ;)

The Audi is way cooler unfortunately even if the guy who drives it is a tard.

How is your car coming along? Post some pics....

-GNX7

he got the car because his parents wanted to seem like they had money. but they dont. his parents dive total pieces of cr*p. i agree that the audi is a lot nicer, but that is the point. we want him to lose because he is a retard. garret, the guy with the camino is cool. i mean seriously, his name is in the backglass in old english or whatever...mexican style. my car is coming along well, should be running in the next week or 2. i will be sure to get some pics here pretty soon

-jeff

I voted for the 'Camino, looks like it's winning. My boss and his wife both drive TT's, and- while they're fairly cool cars- I gotta go with classic GM. Besides, don't we take care of our own around here? :cool: I have no reason to doubt what you say about the Audi owner, and if it's true....well, I'd hate for a jerk who's apparently got Mom & Dad still cuttin' his dinner and wipin' his a$$ for him to have anything swell his ego further.

what do they win? nothing. supposedly there will be a vote at the end of the year and the winning car gets in the year book....

-jeff

Well i guess thats cool wish they had that for me when i went to H.S. but yeah i already voted for the gm you think i will vote for a kid that apparently gets everything handed to him. hah never

comon people, support our fellow gm jockies. dont let this idiot expand his ego any more then it already is....

-jeff