hot air vs neon

rob85gn

buick_lover
i have not raced on the street in a long time now this makes two this week.i was on my way to work and i am heading down a two lane road to get to the highway.there is this green neon with a rat pipe loud as hell playing with me.he takes off and gets ahed of me a little and then after i was wound out in third gear i let it go into over drive and walked right by him.it was funny cus when i was going by i looked over and he was leaning forward as if trying to get it to go faster.when he looked over at me he gave me the bird.what a sore looser.when we got to the stop sign i waited a second held the brake and smoldered the tires.i figure you want to be a sore looser then really eat my smoke :D

Careful what you wish for--------------There is a guy at our local track that is running 13.7-13.8's with a neon w/ a good shot Nitrous----------------and he runs this all day long--something for the hot-air's to think about.

Geoff Hall

neon

i will have to say the neon gave me a run for my money.the car was fast and i almost did not take him but i did:D

Originally posted by rob85gn
i have not raced on the street in a long time now this makes two this week.i was on my way to work and i am heading down a two lane road to get to the highway.there is this green neon with a rat pipe loud as hell playing with me.he takes off and gets ahed of me a little and then after i was wound out in third gear i let it go into over drive and walked right by him.it was funny cus when i was going by i looked over and he was leaning forward as if trying to get it to go faster.when he looked over at me he gave me the bird.what a sore looser.when we got to the stop sign i waited a second held the brake and smoldered the tires.i figure you want to be a sore looser then really eat my smoke :D

Here we go with the idiot bird flippers again. What the hell is it with these.....these....jackoffs! How does a street race turn into "f'you"? I will never ever understand it. :confused: I consider that no different than if someone just walked up to me on the street and stuck their middle finger in my face.

I need to look at this from a psychological point of view. What is it that makes someone who engages in a street race and gets beat, throw up the middle finger? Is it "I hate you", or is it "you ain't sh!t", or is it "f-you", or is it "I have a slower car than you and since you just beat me and I am humiliated, I do not know what else to do but give you the finger because I have no idea what the hell sportsmanship is about and if I don't want to get my ass kicked next time maybe I shouldn't pick a street race with cars that are faster than mine because I will most likely lose and then I'll have to flip the bird again, but to the wrong person this time and then proceed to get my ass kicked for flipping the bird during what could have been a friendly street race if I wasn't such an ass-hole". Yeah, I think it's that last one. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: hot air vs neon

Originally posted by Ken Mild

Here we go with the idiot bird flippers again. What the hell is it with these.....these....jackoffs! How does a street race turn into "f'you"? I will never ever understand it. :confused: I consider that no different than if someone just walked up to me on the street and stuck their middle finger in my face.

I need to look at this from a psychological point of view. What is it that makes someone who engages in a street race and gets beat, throw up the middle finger? Is it "I hate you", or is it "you ain't sh!t", or is it "f-you", or is it "I have a slower car than you and since you just beat me and I am humiliated, I do not know what else to do but give you the finger because I have no idea what the hell sportsmanship is about and if I don't want to get my ass kicked next time maybe I shouldn't pick a street race with cars that are faster than mine because I will most likely lose and then I'll have to flip the bird again, but to the wrong person this time and then proceed to get my ass kicked for flipping the bird during what could have been a friendly street race if I wasn't such an ass-hole". Yeah, I think it's that last one. :rolleyes:
Orrrrrrr, They could be telling you that you are number one. Yea, that's it.:rolleyes:

Ryan

Hmmmm, something about GN's and a kids middle finger!
My best friend nearly makes a living on installing
Neon head gaskets.

Middle fingers..

Me and the wife were cruising the other day in the big bad work truck, a 2002 2500hd Siverado with the 6 litre. Some ricer pulls up (now I hate them #@$%@#$) and I leave on the green. The poor import #$%&*&^ is caught so by surprise, after he gives up trying to run the big truck down he sticks his middle finger straight out the sunroof. I thought the wife and I were gonna die laughing. It was great.

Originally posted by ghall
Careful what you wish for--------------There is a guy at our local track that is running 13.7-13.8's with a neon w/ a good shot Nitrous----------------and he runs this all day long--something for the hot-air's to think about.

Geoff Hall

And the stock IC cars.

haha, Me and my girlfriend were driving home late one night, and my GN ('84) wasnt in the best of shape (but i did end up pulling hard on a 2002 Z24 :D ) Anyhow, at a stop light, theres some old 80s honda in the left lane, fart pipe, defacto ricer crap etc. Light turns green, I take off like any normal person (not granny, but not trying to race either) and the ricer slowly SLOWLY passes me.. and then... get this...

FLASHES HIS HAZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh :eek: WHEN will these IDIOTS learn!?