Hot air turbos

Turbo F-bird

My brother took these off a couple of turbo Rivieras in the early 80's as warranty repairs for the Buick dealer he worked for. So I'm guessing these are carbed turbos. They've been sitting around since then and one of them lost it's wastegate actuator along the way. They both have wiped out bearings but I don't see the housings all gouged out which is hard to believe since the bearings are so wiped. Anyway, are they worth anything to you hot air guys? It'll cost me a few bucks to ship them so how about $50 shipped? Is that doable? I'm thinking $25 for the turbos and $25 to cover the shipping and I'm good. If not then make me an offer.

IMG_0302.JPGIMG_0303.JPGIMG_0304.JPGIMG_0307.JPGIMG_0305.JPGIMG_0306.JPG

They're B4black turbos but that's a decent price on them. I can't use 1 myself but I'll send a few notes out and see if someone can use them.;) Can you tell what the AR on the turbine/exhaust housing is?

I should have wrote that down when I took the pics but I totally zoned out on it, sorry. I'll try to get the numbers tonight after work.

I looked for the A/R numbers but all I found was .82 on the turbine housing of the one with the wastegate actuator on it. They both had plaques on them so here's the info;

The one with the wastegate actuator has a yellowish tag that reads " Rebuilt for General Motors, cust part no. 1257696, ser no. H61206, mod 180301, ARD no. 425286-1L" and on the turbine housing it has ".82 A/R"

The one with no wastegate actuator has a red tag that reads "Rebuilt for General Motors, ser no. KGR0283, PN 25512227"

Does any of this tell you anything useful?

They should be 81 or earlier units then. The 82-83 units have a .63 AR on the exhaust side. PM junkbrick (Reed) on the board. He rebuilds turbos for a living and might be interested in them.;)