Hot Air radiator...

Tom Mahi had one :rolleyes: I dunno if he threw it away or gave it away. You can buy an F-Body radiator but you'd have to use buy a strap/bolt on tranny cooler. It will more than likely clear and accept your fan shroud. Or you can go to Kurodas and have them recor your radiator. Preferably...I'd go the F-Bod route.

Robbie...I think BeCool makes them but it's about Near $600 or little over that from Summit. If you want a 3 core copper...Kurodas is pretty good at making those. I'm not certain if you can retain your end tanks. I'd rather get mines recored with aluminum.

John...they didnt have provisions for oil cooling.

I got one from a n/a regal that you can have. I guess it should work, doesn't have the EOC provisions.

Check out Checker's they got the 3 core performance radiator that priced pretty cheap. I think its below $150

The non turbo car radiator should be the same and hot air buicks has no oil cooler.

Originally posted by TurboV6
Check out Checker's they got the 3 core performance radiator that priced pretty cheap. I think its below $150

The non turbo car radiator should be the same and hot air buicks has no oil cooler.
holy crap that's cheap!

Lol, sorry.... getting my butt thrown around for the new martial arts program, head still feeling squishy...:cool:

jumping in late, as usual...

Robbie,

If you check out K. Ifuku radiator in Waipahu, they'll hook you up with a 3 row HD radiator for around $130. It comes with one built in cooler. The application is for a Monte SS. For the money, it's a good unit.
I run one in my TR, and it keeps temps in the 180's on hot days with the AC on. Check them out.

I have good news and bad news

The good news is that its a 3 row. The bad news is that the core measures only 21"across , not counting the end tanks.