Hot Air Question

All Out Customs

This is for any of you hot air t-type drivers out there if any. Well I saw an up-pipe on ebay, but the listing says for 78,79,80 t-type. Mine is an 81 and I think it should be compatible. I really just need the exhaust flanges, but I can't find it just by itself. What do you guys think, would it be compatible. This guy has the t-type in storage and basically is parting it out. I appreciate if you guys can give any type of feedback. Hey anybody knows Guy? I haven't talked to him in a while. I used to work with him. Shoots thanks guys.

howzit guy

Wassup Guy, I moved back to Southern California after I left da neverlost team. I had to tryout my luck here in Cali, and so far its been pretty good. Only complaint is that there is not too much local people out here, dats why I drive up to Vegas every so often. My regal still stay at my uncle's house and we trying to bring it back to life since its been sitting on the back burner. Still looking for one real GN, my neighbor sold his a while back. Since Aloha and ATA went belly up, all the other airlines are ripping people off with their prices. I'm trying to head out there for the summer hopefully to bring back the Regal with me. Shoots take it easy.

Thanks Geoff for the advice, Guy told me to get rid of the hot-air and buy a real one due to limited parts.

Cali?.. Don't forget that your car has to pass a smog inspection test as well!

I agree. Dump the carb, and get an ('84-'87) SFI setup.

Welcome back.... FYI... there is an 86 motor floating around somewhere in Wahiawa...

If... youre interested...

Thanks, for the info. I'm living in Cali right now, but soon I'll be back to help setup. We are looking to open up a shop near the airport area. I have gained lots of good contacts with suppliers here in California since I left Oahu. First we are gonna start off with auto body and paint and then slowly introduce different product lines. I'll try to post more information when we get settled in.

Mahalo,

Jerry