hot air parts

Dunebilly

hi I am going to use my hot air setup again in my car and am looking for some stuff...the stuff I need is an exaust housing ,the bolts broke in it or a te33 , stainless uppipe, ported hotair intake thanks

Got just about everything you need and if I get the chance I'll take some pics for you tomorrow.;)

that would be super helpful of you. I am exited to put the engine back in my car that came in it ...85 t type . Last year I drove it for a while stock as is for a little bit before I put the ic'd engine in I have all the scantool stuff pl and a sm so I am going to use an 87 ecu with a tt chip I would use the stock turbo but I need to remove it anyways because of broken exaust housing bolts. I want to use alky still so if I am going to get a chip burned I would try to find and upgrade for my turbo like a te33 . my 86 engine will be popped out when I am ready to swap my hot air back in it then put the ic'd engine in a diff regal. it makes sense to keep the 85 t type with the original engine and toss the ic engine in another regal stuff I was going to grab from eric was inj and chip , I just am not sure my turbo situation and I am not sure of what the most correct way to install the alky nozzle in a hot air setup

I'm looking to go to an intercooled set up and have every hot air part any one would need if interested

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app