Hot air parts for trade/sale?

1. HEADERS: gn-geoff- you have first dibs. They are Postons which sell for $498 new. asking $250 Highboost pm'ed next in line, third is 85ttypewh1.

2. TURBO: Pat capt is first, then racemybuick, then bruce d. I was told this was an aftermarket but cannot be sure. I do not know how to check these for "excessive" play and have had a few people tell me it is fine. I can take it to a turbo shop if you prefer. asking $250 complete with adj wg act, elbow, drain.

3. CROSSOVER: 1bad84gn is first. New they are $89, how's $50? I still need to get with you about your parts, so let me know, we can work something out.

4. UP PIPE: 84TXGN you have dibs. They are $125 new
5. DOWN PIPE: 84TXGN again, They are usually about $200. How's $180 for both?

6. PORTED INTAKE, PORTED TB (with billet vac block, IAC, TPS, complete), BIG MOUTH COLD AIR: xippman was first, how about $40, $60, and $145. ($245)

racemybuick is second in line for ported TB.

I have pics of all, and prefer paypal. I am not sure how much shipping will be on these, we can work something out. All of these prices are OBO. I am not trying to rip anyone off, nor do I want to be ripped off. :) I am new to this stuff, so don't be offended. Email me, PM me, or re-post if you think I am crazy or have any questions.

Squid

For those of you interested, please let me know ASAP. To sell this stuff, I need to get rid of most or all of it, at or near the prices mentioned to be able to afford swap parts! :) My first swap source never got back to me, and I waited too long so the second one EBayed his stuff. Now I am back to buying parts at a time, so I need to be able to sell all of this stuff, or none at all. This sucks, but I need to have my car back on the road, as it is my only car.

Please let me know as soon as possible, and I have pics of all I can send.

Squid

Sent pics and pm's and emails to everyone. Let me know what we are going to do.

Thanks!

Squid

Update on status of parts:

1. HEADERS: Sale pending to gn-geoff, waiting to see if we agreed on a shipped price. If not Highboost, I will bring them to you! Let me know if you are still interested and if the price is right.

2. TURBO: Sale pending to Patcapt, I am still trying to make sure the shaft play is good to go. I may drop the price if I am unsure on the amount of play. I am new to turbos, but it does have a small amount of in/out play. I know it never smoked, and no wheels ever hit anything. I was told this was an aftermarket but cannot be sure. Complete with adj wg act, elbow, drain.

3. CROSSOVER: Sale pending to 1bad84gn.

4. UP PIPE: Sale pending to 84TXGN.

5. DOWN PIPE: BACK UP FOR SALE!!!! $100

6. PORTED INTAKE, PORTED TB, BIG MOUTH COLD AIR: Pending sale to xippman, possibly main harness as well.

racemybuick is second in line for ported TB.

Please let me know for sure on this stuff. If you decide to pass let me know so I can sell it to someone else. I need to know something no later than Thursday night.

Squid

Did you get my email.If not Are you willing to go $250.00 shipped let me know.

Thanks Geoff

I will take the headers for $260.00 shipped,I will send a moneyorder out to you.Is the crossover sold if not I will take it too.

Geoff

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. HEADERS: Sale pending to gn-geoff, awaiting money order

2. TURBO: Sale pending to Patcapt, I am still trying to make sure the shaft play is good to go. I may drop the price if I am unsure on the amount of play. I am new to turbos, but it does have a small amount of in/out play. I know it never smoked, and no wheels ever hit anything. I was told this was an aftermarket but cannot be sure. Complete with adj wg act, elbow, drain.

3. CROSSOVER: Sale/trade pending to 1bad84gn.

4. UP PIPE: Sale pending to 84TXGN.

5. DOWN PIPE: sale possibly pending to 85ttypewh1

6. PORTED INTAKE, PORTED TB, BIG MOUTH COLD AIR: Pending sale to xippman, possibly main harness as well.

I need your mailing address so i can mail you the money order tomorrow.
P.S. I will take the cross over if deal doesn't go through.
Geoff