Hot air parts for trade/sale?

Squid4life

Since I am pulling the motor, and have wanted to go faster, cheaper, I am considering getting rid of my hot air stuff and going 87 style setup. Would like to trade, but will most likely have to sell mine, then buy outright. I already have an 87 intake, upper plenum, ECM, and MAF. Need the rest!

Below is what I have that would be up for sale/trade. This is not set in stone right now, just gauging interest to see if it might happen. Please let me know if you are interested in trading, or buying:

1. Ported hot air intake, knife edged entry at turbo
2. Ported TB (professionally done)
3. Alum Big Mouth cold air (BRAND NEW from Turbo Regal custom parts- $185)
4. Poston headers, 2 1/4" up pipe, crossover, 2 ½” down pipe
5. Gutted cat
6. Aftermarket? Turbo. Was told it was a size or two up from stock, but can't be sure. Adj wastegate.
7. Obviously the main bracket, coil pack and mounts, and what ever else.

Also have Stock throttle body, complete.
Stock 85 MAF
Stock 85 ECM and a perfomance chip for bluetops

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Squid

Put me second on the headers, i will be going on vac for a week but it does not sound like you are in a hurry.

I might (MIGHT) have someone interested in the whole lot who PM'ed me first. He might be able to swap me for the whole conversion setup which is what I really need. If that doesn't work, then I will start selling outright, in order of who replied. I will PM prices, and we will go from there. Thanks!

Squid

TTT Still waiting on a reply for swapping parts, hotair for IC'ed. If not, I will start selling this stuff off.

Squid

Yes I did. Good looking stuff! I am waiting on a response for the "all parts included" swap. If I don't hear back soon, I will start getting rid of this stuff and trying to get the IC'ed stuff in trade, or sell mine/buy IC'ed. I will start figuring this stuff out today hopefully!

Squid

Since we no longer have PM's, make sure your email addresses are correct, and when I start emailing prices, we can work that way. Or email me a good phone number.

Squid

jlcombs@email.com

Today is the day. If I do not hear back about the swap, I will reply to you all in the order you contacted me. Since we have our PM's back please PM me an offer on what you were interested in. I am not really sure what to ask for. I know what most of this stuff costs new, and most of my stuff is near new condition.

The turbo is tight and is GREAT. I would take off from a dead stop, ease into the throttle, and as soon as the boost gauge registered (about half a second later!) the tires would be burning. Makes me think the guy I bought the car from was right about it being non-stock.

The headers and crossover are in great shape, no leaks whatsoever. They are either stainless or ceramic coated, can't tell for sure. Same with the up pipe.

The downpipe is a 2 1/2", unsure of the manufacturer. It is not stainless or coated. Looks like a typical exhaust piece that has been hot/cold over and over, with a little surface rust. Can easily be painted with high temp if you are worried about appearance.

The cold air induction is KILLER! This alone made a big difference in how the car felt. 4x9" K&N, 4" aluminum pipe, reducer at MAF, 3" aluminum pipe curved to throttle body. The couplers are great, no leaks whatsoever. Includes all clamps, etc.

If this swap doesn't go through and I start selling, I will get pics posted ASAP.

Any questions, email or PM me.

Squid

No, it's not dead. Still awaiting word on the swap... I am pulling the rest of the parts off today, and will be taking pics. If I don't hear back today I need to start getting rid of this stuff. Sorry to those of you who showed interest, and are waiting. I really prefer to swap these parts for IC'ed straight across, but may not have that option. More to follow today.

Squid

Well, thanks to a busted water pipe in my basement this weekend, and working late tonight I did not get a chance to post prices or email the interested parties. I will try to get this done tomorrow. Obviously the trade is not going to happen..., so I will need to sell this stuff off. Will post more tomorrow.

Squid