Hot-Air Parts Car

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
I do not frequent this section as I have I/C'd cars. But, I recently picked up a HotAir and the rust is just too extensive to save the car. That being said the whole thing will be parted slowly starting with the engine and trans.

The car was not running and the engine was partially disassembled. I will describe parts to the best of my ability and post pics as time and weather permits. I will be posting in the parts for sale section but figured I'd let you folks know ahead of time as there may be parts that are specifically of interest to you.

If you're looking for something specific please shoot me a pm and I will get back to you. Prices will be commensurate with current market prices-reasonable but not give away...;)

A lot of the bigger stuff will require pick-up in Lexington, KY... (unless buyer wants to arrange shipping)

I am interested in the turbo, throttle body, heads, and do you know if the headers are aftermarket? I could use some interior parts if they are in good condition.. Ill take the intake I guess too. If this is all cheap enough ill take it :D.

all pm's answered.

Sorry for the delay- weather has been uncooperative... I'll pull the parts and post pics at the earliest opportunity.

More stuff added! If prices seem off please do not hesitate to make an offer. I need to get this stuff out of here.

Bolts, brackets, misc crap, just lmk...

Some of the H/A specific stuff I may not be familiar with so I might need a pic to know what you're talking about...:cool:

I've still got a bunch of stuff available. Just let me know what you need if you did not see it in my post.

I have more stuff available!

turbo (very nice condition w/ adj wg)
heads ($50 pair ) + shipping (rocker arms and some push rods available too)
intake manifold
t/b with tps and iac still attached. (Unknow condition)
fuel rail
hard lines (that go around intake manifold)
etc...

I have it. I have not pulled it yet. When I get it pulled, I will shoot you an email or pm...

I'm probably going to be keeping a few things off the car in order to do a N/A conversion so I'll be keeping wiring, fuel tank, sending unit and few other odds and ends. Otherwise the rest of the car is still being parted.

LMK what you need. It's all gotta go asap...

I also have the stock headers, No cracks. Some small dents though...
I can post a pic if there is interest.

I still have one person in line for the door panels. Should be here to pick up several body panels and interior parts next week... Since it's a large bulk purchase with no shipping involved, I want to give the guy a chance to come through... If it falls through, you're next in line...